Wallhack CS.S

Werbung:

Intoxicated

i just saw him back on today. dunno if he was hacking or not, didnt go into server. either way though, we need the admins set back up, so we can get rid of these pricks.

EMA

yeah i played with him around 8pm, he was deff hacking...about 4 people left i know rufio was one of the people who got pissed off and left...but yeah...gayness.

Puppet

I watched him in spectator for around 6 rounds while you guys were playing. He ran into spots that you and I would never go into without checking them out first. When he did run into these spots, he seemed to know right where to go to find people.He had really good aim. I don't know if the hacks are real advanced in Source but I was told that when they use an aimbot their crosshair shakes and darts around locking on bodies. I didn't see that with him. He looked pretty smooth. I would like to know how you all determined he was walling. I'm guessing had wall by his rush tactics, but worm rushes like a madman too and he doesn't hack. I don't know. I think this guy might very well be legit.

Deviant

Yeah, I spectated this guy for a few rounds on Prodigy today and he looked legit for the most part (one bs kill in 4 rounds, think it was pure luck though, falling outo f vent and BAM! headshot). It didn't look like he walled b/c when liverlip was afk he ran the whole map, got to ct spawn, ran up the ladder then saw liver who was at the top of the stairs. Though he was i think 65-17 or something.

Then the map changed to compound and me and intoxicated fucked him up. I went like 15-3 vs. him and some random guy. Ghost was like 8-7 b/c of some noob that me and tox were playin with, he just kept dying!

So from what I saw, he's legit.

Werbung:

DiLLa

well the fukd up part about wall hackn is if he is already good you arent goin to catch him...and walling i dont think there is any indication to that besides the fact that they can maneauver in the right spot all the time...a lot of ppl accuse of aimbot when really they wall hack bc they already kno where the head is they can pre aim it...so it would seem aimbottish...sigh i hate hackers