Very random, but figured I'd try.

Deviant

I'm going to school to be a Physical Educator (gym teacher), and I was wondering if there were any teachers at all out there that play on PuNx, if so I'd appreciate some tips on Unit plans and such. I'm making one right now for volleyball (8 lessons, not alot but this is only my second time doing this). So if there are any tricks or just want to chit chat with a future teacher then just reply!

Werbung:

slick

How come u didn't go for soccer trainer? oh right, there u wouldn't see teenage girls streching and jumping.
Anyhow ,nice career devious. Easy job ,spring break ,summer break ,xmas break, fresh meat coming in every 4 years....it's hard to beat a job like that. Congrats.
I was thinking becoming a Physical Science teacher but they teachers in Romania get paid like shit, so i went and "studied" Electronics and Mobile Communication and when I had 1/2 year left I came here and the rest is history....

Good Luck

Deviant

Thanks man. I figured since I love sports, like working with people and helping them, don't want a typical 9-5 I would hate and would be stuck ina cubical wearing a shirt and tie ( i fucking hate dressing up ), and i get summers off....phys ed is the perfect major! Sure, the pay isn't great but atleast it's different every year and I'll enjoy what I'm doing. Besides, if I get the Athletic Director position I want, I'll be makin some pretty decent money. They get paid more b/c they're considered administration...bwahaha.

Dirty

SCREW YOUR OUTFIT!!

What about the outfit of all those hot little highschool girls! Be careful Dev, I would have a hard time once one threw herself on me. IT WILL HAPPEN! BE READY!

Werbung:

medic232

I think gym teachers are gay, go for paramedicine... even tho you'll only make 17.50 an hour.... j/k sissy, go for it, and teach in highschool, that way its not too illegal when you look at the chicks ;)