Afford Your Weapons

Alright, I did not see any rule against posting this so please feel free to remove it if it is somehow "against the rules" (I doubt since I read the forum rules when signing up)

Ok, well. I know this good site that allows you to make money online. **Ok, your probably like YEAH RIGHT! THIS IS TOTALLY SPAM! It's totally not! I promise. I have made over $1000 on the site **Just reached that much this month. I have been with the site since like mid last year. So You know that this is not a "Get Rich Fast" scheme.

Alright, get on with it right? Ok, so I'm thinking that you guys have lots of friends who play Combat Arms as well....right? Well, here is my logic. If your friends are interested in making money online to buy weapons, characters, or whatever, they sign up under you, and when they make money, you make money. so It's totally a win, win kind of a thing.

Alright, so this is the "Copy Paste" part that I have pre typed if you are interested. It even includes a picture of one of my checks 8)
Why Sign Up With Me?

I am going to be straight up, when you make a lot of money, I make a lot of money. So, I want to do all I can to make you successful on CashCrate. When you are successful, I am successful. When you sign up with me, you really do get a partner at your side. To prove this, I have written a "Be Successful On CashCrate " guide. This guide is automatically sent to you when you sign up under me (sent via the message center. If you do not get it right away, message me on the message center, and I will reply same day with it).

This guide has many tricks and tips, along with techniques set up for you to follow to get on your way to success. I have people who are signed up under me making over $100 a month with the help of my guide combined with their own techniques.

Another good reason to sign up under me, is since I have a tutorial channel on YouTube, I am pretty experienced in answering questions all day. I am constantly on the computer, on the prowl for unread messages. I answer them ASAP. This way you know you are not alone on this voyage to success. I also like to send random messages through the message center to all my referrals. I do this so I can to let you know of a new tip I found out about, or just to see how you are doing. I like to hear feedback of how you are doing and how I can help. When I do this, I constantly add new tips to my guide for the help of other new referrals.

So what do you have to lose? Well A LOT! you lose a good friend, and the chance to get the full potential of CashCrate.

One of my many checks:

So Sign up With Me Now at:
http://cashcrate.com/543063 (I have no reason to hide my referral link)

Or Go to ttp://www.MoreDetails.tk for even more info . 8)

Thanks for hearing me out, and please consider signing up with me, I am trying to save money for college.

Thanks,
--Jerry

Werbung:

PartyLobster

I haven't checked out the site yet, but do you need to be 18 to sign up?

And do you need to be a US citizen?

Also, we get it as a check sent to us and not anything designated to be spent on any certain thing?

I haven't checked out the site yet, but do you need to be 18 to sign up?

And do you need to be a US citizen?

Also, we get it as a check sent to us and not anything designated to be spent on any certain thing?

You have to be at least 13. (If you are under 18, you have to have permission from your parents)

No, you do not have to be a US citizen, although, most of the offers on the site are for US members. There are lots of "Non US" members making loads on CashCrate.

Of course not! The check is yours all yours. You get pure money. No fee is taken from any check.

8)

Hope you decide to sign up under me. 8) I like to help all I can.

when the mod comes on he will move it no worries, ive actually done prizerebel to get NX cash,it worked but took loads of time

Alright cool.

Yeah. Prize rebel can be pretty ridiculous.

This site is really the only site i stick to when it comes to offers and such.

This month, I already have $93!! This is my best month so far...considering its only half the month.

Roger117

I find Prize Rebel and Gaming Lagoon trash. All the do is spam you email. Lucky I used a False account. Way too hard just to get $10. All the free ones I done, but only got like 2.63 points out of it. Never trying it again.

Werbung:
I find Prize Rebel and Gaming Lagoon trash. All the do is spam you email. Lucky I used a False account. Way too hard just to get $10. All the free ones I done, but only got like 2.63 points out of it. Never trying it again.

I have actually gotten many things from gaminglagoon and cashlagoon.

But it's too much work. CashCrate is the best...So far it can't be beat. The admins actually listen to you on the forums and such. Also, after being on the cashcrate forums for like a few days, you feel right at home and know everyone. The community is amazing. Unlike the lagoon sites. The forums are wayyy to big!