USB 'Phones

blze

yo, got some logitech usb phones, and i need to know how to toggle my walls on and off, no, wait, not that, how to toggle between desktop speakers and headphones. my audio options thingy in the sys tray only lets my do limited things... not select output device.

let me know what else you may need to help me wif this, mew.

Werbung:

Puppet

Well it depends. The logitech usb headphones I know of are the TRUST model and they come with TRUST software that allows you to switch between headphones and speaker. There are other models I have played with that are not Logitech but they had a switch above one of the earpieces that allowed the swap.

WoRm5406

Depends on the dial tone provider.

Sometimes the voltage may vary due to bad wiring.

Also be careful when it is ringing. There is enough DC current to zap you pretty good.

blze

i may have fix0rd it. i have winamp coming out of the desktop speakers (too short) and mic is working in vent simultaneously. yet to test cz tho.

Werbung:

blze

even funnier, i think i wasnt using my sound card or something, bc now it sounds like 1000 times better than it ever has.

may have been piping out of the wrong thingy under sound or something, i dont know, im tarded.