USB keyboard now work!!!

Werbung:

Lintz

Giga-Bowser said:
supersujay said:
that is stupid no one will use it then

yea but they will be an update to use the keyboard on everything, and hopefully a mouse! :)

they should bring there own one out if they do that...

Nintendo has never made any statements about releasing usb keyboard support. So how do you know it will be an update? It's more hopefully there will be a usb keyboard update.

Squiddy

Lintz said:
Giga-Bowser said:
supersujay said:
that is stupid no one will use it then

yea but they will be an update to use the keyboard on everything, and hopefully a mouse! :)

they should bring there own one out if they do that...

Nintendo has never made any statements about releasing usb keyboard support. So how do you know it will be an update? It's more hopefully there will be a usb keyboard update.

One thing I don't like about this forum - people claiming things that Nintendo have NEVER mentioned or announced. :(

AndreasC

I suppose the support for a USB keyboard now implemented in Wii's software is for everything, but I guess Opera would have to update their browser to be able to use the new driver. After all, Opera is not by Nintendo.

Shripe

LOL I don't see why the mouse is necessary. o_O But yeah, I don't need the use of the keyboard very often, so it doesn't matter much to me.

Squiddy

AndreasC said:
Goku_93 said:
Way every one wants to use there usb keyboard in the wii When u got a wii remote control
I'll give you three guesses.

1. Great for applying for jobs (yes, I do that with the Internet Channel) when the PC is down.
2. Great for replying to forums like THIS ONE!!!!
3. If online gaming can incorparate it properly, it can be a killer feature. :D

Werbung: