Unique Miis

Daxter D

Which of your Miis would you say is the most unique and one you don't think many others could do? In my channel, my friend made on of Krillin from Dragonball Z. It even has the 3 triangular dots on his forhead. :D

Werbung:

Razor

Cool he made krillin, i've made zombies, kenny (south park), batman and others. At the moment im working on gokuu

EngWii

None of mine are really unique, i get the ideas from others, frankenstein's monster, zombies, kenny, bart, aliens, etc etc, my most unique one would technically be me.

kaitora

all of mine are unique, as i don't follow other peoples ready made mii patterns... hence making them unique... but soon i will have one with gold trousers making that my most unique

TimpZ

i have done kenny, carman, dracula, aliens... you name it. bu I erased them and now I got about 60-70 mii's of persons i know...

EngWii

kaitora said:
all of mine are unique, as i don't follow other peoples ready made mii patterns... hence making them unique... but soon i will have one with gold trousers making that my most unique

gold trousers, aren't those special ones that get sent out by nintendo ?

kaitora

well i'm going to test out a mii hack i have found... and it makes you mii a special mii (which in reality only nintendo can make without hacking) just to see if it works

EngWii

kaitora said:
well i'm going to test out a mii hack i have found... and it makes you mii a special mii (which in reality only nintendo can make without hacking) just to see if it works

Ah.....i get it now, have nintedo even started sending out the gold trouser mii's ?

supersujay

myabe matt should have a contest on which is the best or funniest mii and winner gets like 100 coins and 2nd place 50 and 3rd 10 or something like that, that would be awsome

Werbung: