Unable to see your SAY text

Puppet

Just wanted to share this in case somebody else runs into it. If you find that say text from other players or yourself is not showing up on your screen then you need to issue the command:

hud_saytext 1

I don't know how mine got changed but I have gone crazy the last two nights figuring it out. I want to apologize to Dilla for one because he said "Fuck Puppet" at one point, and I can only assume it was because I wasn't seeing what he was typing and not responding.

Werbung:

DiLLa

dude.... :shock: :cry: :oops: :? :( :shock: :( :cry:

i never said fuck puppet...i must smoke too much cuz i honestly dont remember saying that about you...i might have said o well fuck it or sumthin ...i swear on the air i breathe that the only thing remotely close to an irritated comment i said to you was in amx_chat was so its like that?

you kno if i had a problem with you that i wouldnt do it publically anyways...

i try to be a bigger person then that... but there had to be some sort of misinterp...and if you dont feel that way then i apologize for it coming off to you that way :wink:

Puppet

No, no, not at all. Don't sweat it. You will note that when you said it I immediately got off the server. That's because I knew you must have been typing "hello puppet" when you joined and I wasn't responding back to you, so you're thinking, "what a dick. Can't even give 2 secs to return the courtesy". That was when I decided I was going to find a fix for the problem even if it meant reloading. All good Dilla. You and I are cool with each other. :lol:

Hypnos

Way to go Puppet :-( Way to defuse what could have been an awesome drama filled argument about who said what and when. I was really getting ready to sit back and watch this thread grow and grow....but NO!! You had to go and nip it in the bud!

lol....gg!

Werbung:

DiLLa

nah hypnos wouldnt be no drama even if he had a bad answer :)

i woulda just went to his house and beat his ass then buy him a 40 oz of Ole' E