UMP's stats: Right or wrong

CheapeSkater

Hey so uh....i was using the UMP earlier today...and uh...i looked at it's stats...and i said bull___-.- I mean...apparently, it has a faster fire rate than the default gun. WTF. So uh...i guess you really can't JUST trust the stats, eh? And uh...people say that the UMP is overpowered. Can someone tell me why? o_O I think i might just suck at keeping my reticule on the target. Can someone tell me how to be better at doing that? Would it be playing more....uh...better mouse? Oh yeah, and can you guys tell me your KDRs and your experience with First-Person-Shooters?
And how's the PP19?

Werbung:

grimsdottir

sup.
my kdr is 1.14, been playing for just over 1 and a half months now, and CA is my first shooter game xD. To keep your reticle at the target, i think you just have to get used to the game. my KDR was 0.60 or something like that when i was rank lvl 5, but now im rank 16 im KDR 1.14, reason for the increase is cos ive got used to using the mouse, (and the mouse sensitivity ) so i got more kills and less deaths.
and personally i think the UMP is better than the pp 19 AND the P90 :p
oh and i dont think the UMP is overpowereed. :cool:

CheapeSkater

sup.
my kdr is 1.14, been playing for just over 1 and a half months now, and CA is my first shooter game xD. To keep your reticle at the target, i think you just have to get used to the game. my KDR was 0.60 or something like that when i was rank lvl 5, but now im rank 16 im KDR 1.14, reason for the increase is cos ive got used to using the mouse, (and the mouse sensitivity ) so i got more kills and less deaths.
and personally i think the UMP is better than the pp 19 AND the P90 :p
oh and i dont think the UMP is overpowereed. :cool:
Alright, thanks man :D

Will50Wester

the UMP can really pawn alot of ppl if you put S3 supressor on it and shoot bursts. But if you can't handle the recoil, try the P90. It actually has more recoil but the P90 recoil is more controlled, not like the UMP's boucing left and right recoil. P90 is also faster and come with a 50 round mag and a tiny red dot sight. The PP-19 can really be good too if you know how to use that gun, it comes with a 65 round mag and reloads really fast, but it just kinda have the UMP's left and right spreading recoil so at range its not that impressive. Pretty much all SMGs are like that, if you don't like recoil then try the M4A1 or the M416, SG550 too if you can get it. The K7 might be worth a try though, buy it for a day and see if you like it, make sure you put extended clips on it.

Will50Wester

How many times do you usually see ur enemies in a group? usually its one at a time and they would probly be running, so if your guns fires left and right its really hard to hit someone like that. If I wanted a gun that takes out groups of enemies standing together, I'd just get a machine gun or there's this thing called "spray".

Werbung: