Two Triggers - Crash

ufo

NOTE: I know this should be in some kind of technical forum but since it is almost surely caused by a trigger i got a tip to make here, i decided to post here

So, Undead_Lives and Xeridamus told me how to make a "tax" trigger

every 30 seconds i should get 15 gold automaticlly and 30 gold based on how many of a specific unit i got

i open up map, and to make sure it works i count seconds. Then, at 30 seconds, *blip* DESKTOP.. no error message no nothing. Map Editor is still open (i use the test button from there)

What..the..heck?

Werbung:

Xeridanus

well im glad you're using my idea but, please spell my name right ;). lol, amus...

try changing (all players) to something more specific. i haven't got WE, im at uni, so i don't know the exact function. try this: all players matching condition: status of matching player equal to is playing.

hope that fixes your problem

~Xeridanus (with an 'n', not an 'm' :p)

Werbung:

ufo

(sorry for late reply)

Found the reason for the crash, due to my idiotic memory i only just thought of this.

I found out that it crashes because i put a "run (this trigger) (checking conditions)" (i have tried both checking and ignoring conditions)

I did this because, it gave me the "tax" money 1 time, then it didn't restart and gave me 30 more 30 seconds later. I have tried making a "supporting" trigger making the "run" action on the main trigger, but it still dosn't repeat. I have tried to set "turn off trigger taxhelp" (the support trigger) in map initialization(spelling), and put a "turn on taxhelp" and "turn off (this trigger) in the main trigger (starting to get confusing) then put a "turn on taxhumans" (the main trigger) and "turn off (this trigger)"

Still dosn't repeat

lil' help, please

P.S: You are doomed to be called XeridaMus by me.. mwaahahaa!