Twist n' Paint Exclusive

jesta

Plattchen (Twist n' Paint)

Link here

1.jpg

Werbung:

jesta

Tis a game (program) being developed, out 2008. Heres wot I know, hopefully someone else can shed some light...

twist ’n’ paint

System:
Wii

Genre:
Puzzle / Shooter

Developer:
Bplus

Publisher:
Nintendo

Release Dates:
Q1 2008

Memorycard:
N/A

Multiplayer:
Unknown

VGS

GoldenAssassin said:
Are the WiiWare games going to cost money? I was always confused by this, as I've heard differing source accounts.

I think they'll cost Wii points, so yeah.

Pigma

Looks kinda psychic. A puzzle/shooter you say? Hmm, I'll wait until we can see some gameplay videos...

It does look interesting, though.

jesta

"PLÄTTCHEN is the worlds 1st true puzzle shooter."

plattchen070907.jpg

PLÄTTCHEN - Twist`n`Paint interview

"Q: Can you tell us a bit about your game, PLÄTTCHEN, and how does it incorporate the Wii Remote?

A: PLÄTTCHEN - twist ‘n’ paint is an intelligent puzzle shooter with 3D gameplay elements and the freedom to paint and to repaint any plättchen, the puzzle tiles in the game, to any color of the rainbow. Players select the color just by twisting the wiimote and with it the color wheel on screen. Plättchen of a similar color will react with each other but will not, as in other games, disappear instantly. A big thing in the game is the action-centric shooting part, which we will reveal at a later date. We often try to compare PLÄTTCHEN twist ‘n’ paint with classics like Tetris, Picross, Point Blank or Puzzle Bobble, but the game is so different that it just isn’t comparable with any of them. Stay tuned for a completely new experience unlike anything before. Along with a unique 12-player simultaneous multiplayer mode, a huge number of other surprises await you."

More info and controls here
colorwheel01-small.jpg
colorwheel02-small.jpg

Werbung: