Turning off the Wii

Werbung:

Zamms

Worst Case Scenario is you could Possibly corrupt the flash VERY slim chance, but if you do you would have to get it reformatted
thank god the wii didn't have a hard drive because if it did you could have scratched the platter with the writing arm causing you to need to get it replaced causing you to run around your house screaming
icon_cuss.gif

Rybo5000

If you unplug the wii it will explode!!!!
No jokes, if a peice of equiptment is breakable with a plug then it'd be pointless because you'd never be able to unplug it to move it, sell it, repair it ect.

TimpZ

it could corrupt your memory if you are plugging it while downloading or saving or similiar. but that is also slim chance! most likely you'll just lose the save.

Lintz

If you plug it in and plug it out some times in a row you can activate the overload protection in the wii hmm what is the name (big box on the cable) shit the same. Have happened me some times, when the power went out in my girlfriend's house. The wii didn't start after that so I unplugged it and replugged it but nothing worked. So I toke out all the cables and after about 2 hour's connected it, and then it workt^^

Werbung:

Lintz

TimpZ said:
you mean the adapter? Why can you activate the overload protection? it doesn't get more electricity...

Have you played with electricity? If you have you should have sen hove easy it is to burn a diod and the wii uses dc and too convert ac electricity too dc. You send them too 4 diod's and diod's is really easy to destroy the are very cranky one how moth power they want and how moth they can stand. So they protection is a little picky and therefore can be activated.