Trial Internet on Wii

meb167

I do not have any points to get the full internet on my wii so i have tryed to find the trial version but i can't find it. Can someone help?

Werbung:

Tyrant1x

Err the trial version was the beta as far as i can tell from wikipedia so you cant get it since the full version was released in April

Wii

I've got the Internet channel and I never use it, it loads so god damn slow and I hate the Opera browser.

Danny

Trial Version is no more it's gone..
The Final Version was faster and much better but I got it for free.. ;)

hockeyhero

Danny said:
Trial Version is no more it's gone..
The Final Version was faster and much better but I got it for free.. ;)

yay i got for free aswell......:yess:

ontopic: sorry but you cant get the trail version as the full version has been released

Kirby

Trial version was deleted to make room for the full version, sorry :(

If you have previously downloaded the Internet Channel you can download it again for free. You can also get it from a friend who has the channel for free via SD card.

Danny

Kirby said:
Trial version was deleted to make room for the full version, sorry :(

If you have previously downloaded the Internet Channel you can download it again for free. You can also get it from a friend who has the channel for free via SD card.
You can't do that...
You can do it in your console to save room but not for someone else's ;)

Kirby

shelton2211 said:
i dont think that you need to have wii points to get the internet channel cause i just got my wii online and i didnt have to

After a certain time, Nintendo put a price on the Internet Channel. For those who had the trial version, or downloaded before the specified date (I don't know the date), got it for free. Other than that, I think it's 500 points.

Becky

shelton2211 said:
i dont think that you need to have wii points to get the internet channel cause i just got my wii online and i didnt have to

Anyone can setup their Wii to access the internet for system updates, news, weather and message-board services. But if you want to use the Opera browser and visit websites, you do have to buy the internet channel.

Welcome to Wii Pros, BTW. :)

Werbung: