Tomb Raider Anniversary Wii

k-boz

Anyone looking foward to this game? i'm glad it's getting ported to the wii, hopefully we'll hear more news soon! the controls seem good though!

Werbung:

Jailbreak

this will probably shock people but i have never played a tomb raider game so i might get this to see what all the fuss is about lol

badboykane

The frame rate will depend on the graphics card, I have it on my PC and i'm about 80% the way through the game and up to here so far has been nice and smooth for me.

Kuoid

well ive played every tomb raider game to date so im expecting little from this, never the less i might enjoy it more on the wii

kaitora

mostly it's a port of the original ps1 game... just with better graphics... smallers levels... and a grappling hook...

not expecting a lot

Matt

I used to be addicted to tomb raider. It used to be great on the PS2/1?

I think I'll get this though :D

kaitora

it plays similar to prince of persia... i gotta say it's nice to play... but once you have finished it you won't be going back to play it again...

TimpZ

so no replay value... if it's something i hate, it's that... feels like a game that would be better to get a friend to buy and then borrow it from him :);)

Werbung:

kaitora

they have made some levels shorter, and the ability to bypass the t-rex has been taken out, so now you have to fight it, unlike before... they have also moved a lot of the secret areas to make them a little easier to find... and the grappling hook can be a little fiddly