Toggle Hacks

keisorsoze

The other night a regular was caught hacking by an admin, I`m not gonna name names but they know who they are, the admin typed "stop using toggle hacks username, I WILL ban you". the player responded back with an apoligy which confirmed he was hacking. It`s the first time I`ve ever heard the term "toggle hack". What is it?

Werbung:

Intoxicated

i think what they meant is that he is toggleing hacks on and off, like he only uses them sometimes.

P.S. i want to know who it was, since i cant access admin forums (even though im admin) PM me please

psychonaut13

toggling hacks means that the user has a button to toggle the hack "on and off". just like a bind. it's often used in an attempt to cover the cheater's tracks by making his cheat look like one of two things...random luck, or a semi decent amount of skill.

ArmyOfOne

Refer to my post about hacks and detecting hacks. Note that the "aimbot" can be binded to a button, or mouse button. THIS is a toggle hack. What this means is they can shoot regularly using their standard mouse button, or hit the binded button to snap onto a particular body part (usually the head). These hacks are almost ALWAYS accompanied by some type of wallhack or ESP. There are hacks where the walls/esp can be toggled on and off as well, but I couldn't see why they'd bother toggling those.

Werbung: