to megaman

Status
Not open for further replies.

--Rimwrecker

Yes, sex slaves Sort...I tried to hide it, but you saw right through me. =(

And, thanks for all that info Puppet. I'll keep it in mind.

Werbung:

MegaMan

Hypnos said:
Puppet said:
Cool, he has two threads and a few pages on each. I would have guessed it was rootworm in disguise but this guy doesn't come back with the intelligent retorts like rootworm did. Plus, he always uses "kid" towards everyone as though he is much older and wiser than us all, and root wouldn't have done that either.

He's trying. We just need to give him a little more encouragement. Come on! Mega!! I've already bet 10,000 PP on you saying something clever. I know you can do it! I don't know what happened to all the rootworm posts...I wish you could read some of them for some insight.

I can give you some pointers based on my days with the root:

1) Use proper grammer and puncuation (some misspellings are acceptable, but I recommend typing in word, spell checking, then copy paste)
2) never use the same word in more than one consecutive post (like kid, kiddo, ect) You need to spice it up a little!
3) Go into the tech forums and help somone with thier tech problem, but then flame the hell out of them for being so stupid, AFTER you help them. Root was good at that.
4) Make a random post in a thread that's not about you...that'll throw everyone off and get your buzz going.....believe it or not some people still haven't heard of you

That's all I can think of right now.... keep it up....I know you can do it!

LOL!

MegaMan

EMA said:
MegaMan said:
Hypnos said:
--Rimwrecker said:
Megaman, just stop visiting these forums. You're not gonna get unbanned, no matter what you say.

May as well play on another server and improve some more.

Dont discourage him! We need the entertainment....it's filler while I wait for next weeks exciting LOST.

Dont' listen to these guys megaman! Keep the flames coming! And all you guys...keep laughing at this guy....I don't think this one is going to be any different from the others...but I'm still hoping he's going to get original here soon and suprise us.....

Say something clever mega!!!

hey listen,kid. I dont have a problem with you at all...and i never said you had one with me...

look kid. im not like the rest. you see, I did nothing wrong to begin with. Ema just got a bug up her penielly penetrated asshole that i had some kind of problem with her. Which was never true. Shes the one that started all of this. Dont look to me for drama. You got enough on your own server. And as for flaming? nty kids i speak the truth. take it for what its worth

If you dont want back in then why do you keep coming to the forums.. the time you're on here typing all this stupid shit up you could be with your kids or wife or redoing your walls in your house or something....shh...dont speak....good boy

lol ema your still very young, and quite dumb. i just bought a new home. why do i need to redo walls? and for spending time with my family. i do plenty of that. im not on my computer but maybe 1 or 2 hours a day, or after they go to bed. I work all day, play a little at night. wheres the crime?

Puppet

Wow, Deviant says there is a new very delicious chip out on the market. I gotta try it cause anything deviant likes is the bomb. He drinks Moxie I hear.

Puppet

SuXoR said:
You've got Moxie!

Well that's because I'm originally from Maine before my company transferred the hell out of me. But that is the most disgusting drink in the world next to my urine.

imported_SuXoR

Betcha miss the fresh lobster and clam chowder. MMMMmmmmm teh Sux loves seafood. Real seafood mind you, not that breaded reprocessed crap. Broiled, steamed, or raw! Mmmm Mmmmm MMMmmm

Puppet

I think you and I have turned this thread around. It is mostly comprehensible now. Let's continue.

I miss the cheap lobster prices. When you order a lobster in a Maine restaurant you get the whole damn lobster, not it's tail.

imported_SuXoR

Tails are good, but it is true that the whole shebang is the cat's nuts. I get disgruntled where I live. Seafood freshness is hit and miss at best. I usually try to get seafood from wholesalers and cook it at home. I love king crab legs, but if they aren't fresh I would rather eat hot dogs. Oysters! I also love raw oysters, but if they aren't fresh I will make more than one trip to the bathroom. Yuck!

Puppet

THE MEGAMAN FOOD THREAD

Scallops baby......scallops. Not them little dinky weeny ones, but those big gigantic ones that look like cross dressing marshmallows. Yum. And a good beer to go with it.

imported_SuXoR

Oh yeah! How could I forget? I think that those big units are bay scallops. Oh yeah, baby. Broiled bay scallops. Now that's good eatin'!

Sortitout

i remmber my trips up to maine for

fresh steamed clams, mmmmm
i also love scallops and king crab. not as much a fan of lobster tho, but will eat it if no crab to be had.

Ind3lible

I have a friend who has a house up in Perry Maine. When up there for the millenium new years. Had some great lobster and pie.

[mod:162d6ebe43="Moderator"]Locked. To spam with out remorse is sad.[/mod:162d6ebe43]

Werbung:

Puppet

Lobster and Pie! Awesome. Nice dish of butter to lay your kill in before the eat. Shaweet. On a lighter note......Worm locked this thread on us Deli. We must now refrain from further spam unless we feel rebelious or the lock button doesn't scare us much. I could go either way (that was not a sexual remark btw).

Status
Not open for further replies.