A. Terrorist is Recruiting (gasp!)

goshawk737

Hello fellow soldiers!! Despite the slightly alarming name, it is an attention grabber (hopefully it has firmly grasped your attention :p). Clan -AT- (American Terrorists) is currently recruiting friendly, team-oriented Combat Arms players.

You must be capable of being friendly on and off the field (we have a 25-slot ventrilo server, as well as a website with forums at www.clanat.com) and you must understand our INSANE CRAZED anger regarding hacking. If your are caught hacking within our clan, you will be banned from all of our sites/vents and all of our sister clans. You will also be uploaded onto Youtube, vids sent to CA admin, and you will be blacklisted on as many Combat Arms websites as possible.

We have no KDR requirements. All that is needed is a friendly attitude an a willingness to learn. Also, maturity is a must. To facilitate this, we have a somewhat loose 18+ age requirement.

Anyway, if interested you can contact me ingame: goshawk or on xfire: hearthound
Or you can visit www.clanat.com (and register on forums if you wish to contact us). ORRRR lol, you can apply ingame to the clan A. Terrorist The clan leader is -AT-Monkey.

Well, thankyou for your time, and have fun fraggin' !

G??h?wK ♫

Werbung:

Love

Welcome to the forums Goshawk737, hope to seen you become an active member of the forums, and enjoy your stay.

Looking good, I may just give it a go, I've been clanless for awhile, you may find more information regarding my account here. The level is quite low, I'm aware of that, though it isn't my first account, nor my first time playing a FPS game, so I'm not what you'd expect :p
I'm 19, so that helps me out a bit I guess.
Lovely site might I add, the "American Terrorists" banner is quite rad.

Link confirmed to be safe, no threat detected.

Thanks for your post, and hope to see more of you and your clan.
I may not sign up for awhile, since I'll be lurking your site, but I will eventually.

Thanks again,
Love.

InTheDark69

I have to agree with LOVE, I am the same..My rank is low but this isn't my first account. Also I been playing FPS for about 8 years. I will most likely give it a go.

Thanks for you time :)

Werbung:

goshawk

That sounds great Love! And I'll be sure to pass on your compliments on the site to our techie :p. It is a pretty rad banner lol. Anyway, do what you gotta do, but I'd love to see you apply for the clan on the application area of the forums on www.clanat.com Have a good one,

goshawk ♫♫♫

Your KD speaks the fact that it isn't your first account :p. I'd be happy to accept you into the clan. When you are ready, you will need to make an application post on the A. Terrorist forums at www.clanat.com Have a great day!

goshawk ♫♫