To all you Wii modder moaners..

badboykane

I guess you can call those who make a living from selling pirate copies and funding stuff that shouldn't be funded scum.
I myself make no money at all from piracy, I download games and play for my own pleasure on PC and all my consoles (except my PS3 until it can be done). I don't sell games at all to people, I give them away to friends and family but thats about it. I used to sell them years ago, not to fund dodgy funding, just to fund the food on the table at one point, now i'm not in a position to worry about needing funding(compensation is a wonderful thing) so I tend not to bother selling them, I just give them away.

Werbung:

badboykane

Squiddy said:
And no where in any of my posts did I explicitly said that badboykane is scum. >_>

Nope but you did say "Although the people who pirate are scum", I am a pirate for myself, I don't sell, only for personal use.

Theherolink_1

GREAT!!!! no more hackers...thanks for the update squiddy;) FINALLY nintendo will be just like sony since they use the DNAS to see for cheaters trought web :)

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
GREAT!!!! no more hackers...thanks for the update squiddy;) FINALLY nintendo will be just like sony since they use the DNAS to see for cheaters trought web :)

They took there time sorting it out though

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

They took there time sorting it out though

I know ALOT! of time :w00t::lol::lol:

To be honest its not surprising....Nintendo online kinda sucks.

Werbung: