TIME FOR ME TO BITCH SOME MORE!!!!

DiLLa

well no offense NW but u bitch entirely way too much

as far as maps i have no objections as long as ppl play..i just like a full INSTACKED game...UNSTACKED bitches

Werbung:

slick

definetly the strike map. I only played it once and then we scrimmed LO3 on it, but that map is great IMO. silo is ok but im not a big fan of it. and dont even mention coldshell....when we play that shit its like 6 on 6 and that is just no fun. And dont say that the regulars dont want it . When i put it on once only the regulars were left....al the noobies went to other servers to play office, d2, inferno or whatever.

my 2 cents : new maps are fun(if they have enough spawnpoints), but i rather be on a popular map with 24 peeps than 12 ppl on coldshell.

Hypnos

I've never hated a map more than predator, unless I'm a CT. Then I love it. Cause I can camp in the insanley dark areas waiting for the brightly colored Ts to stumble across my path. And since the two bomb sites are within spiting distance I can camp them both at the same time.

Puppet

Since we're on the topic of Punx maps, here is what we have to work with. This is a list of Punx maps. LO3 has a ton of them that worm posted already. The maximum number of spawn points is listed next to the map. Most are 31. Punx is a 25 slot server and LO3 is a 20 slot server. So on Punx, the ones that we need to worry about players waiting to play are in orange.

16 de_fastline_cz.bsp
20 cs_militia_cz.bsp
20 de_prodigy_cz.bsp
20 de_tides_cz.bsp
20 cs_downed_cz.bsp

24 de_czl_silo.bsp
26 de_vostok_cz.bsp
26 de_stadium_cz.bsp
30 de_truth_cz.bsp
31 fy_desertruines.bsp
31 de_torn_cz.bsp
31 de_sienna_cz.bsp
31 de_predator.bsp
31 de_piranesi_cz.bsp
31 de_inferno_cz.bsp
31 de_dust_cz.bsp
31 de_dust2_cz.bsp
31 de_corruption_cz.bsp
31 de_coldshell_cz.bsp
31 de_chateau_cz.bsp
31 de_cbble_cz.bsp
31 de_aztec_cz.bsp
31 de_airstrip_cz.bsp
31 cs_office_cz.bsp
31 cs_italy_cz.bsp
31 cs_havana_cz.bsp
31 cs_deagle5.bsp

{Iceman}

Why don't we play de_nuke? And what is that one that is always in the CPL skills videos, looks like a whole bunch of alleys with boxes.

Werbung:

Hypnos

why not get the newer de_czl_nuke then? It's had some improvements made on it..although I don't know the number of spawn points. It would be nice if most of the Cal-cz maps were on the server for pub prac.