tiger woods 2007

scwiible

Has anyone played this?

I got it as part of a bundle, and wasnt so sure at first, was going to exchange it... but now I actually really like it.

Werbung:

BeatMario

Is it really that good?
I'm not so into Golf games myself, which is probably why you don't see "PRO" on my Mii on golfing on WiiSports...

ON.

Jailbreak

lol i don't really like golf, and am rubbish at golf games, i just try to hit it as hard as i can :p I might get it if I see it cheap somewhere though

scwiible

the price will probably drop soon as 2008 version is coming out.

Its better than the wii sports golf, and the action is easier and much more realistic... I was unsure at first as im not even a golf fan.

Liamdc2

I think it's excellent... being able to buy new clubs and skills and improve is really good.

Although sometimes if you try and hammer it he can pause at the top of his swing....

It's only a matter of time before i become champion of the world!!! :tongue_smilie:

Liamdc2

it's a bit more complicated...

but wii golf is supposed to be a bit more easy and fun than tiger which, like most sports games, will always be a lot more technical...

You can get the tee shots right early on but the rest is quite mathmatical (which I love)... the toughest part though is the putting...

Gdog

My question is why get a golf game if you already have WiiSports. It may have better graphics, but its still the same stuff...

Liamdc2

it's much more comprehensive.. you can play on real courses from around the world...

it's like saying that why bother having any better game because you get a basic shoddy version with the computer.

Liamdc2

Plus... It's not just the graphics, it has better playability, difficulty levels, real players e.g. tiger, OK maybe it isn't your cup of tea but why get fifa or pro evo, or the new champ, or [generic game] 2... just because it's virtually a different game.

Zigurat

Liamdc2 said:
it's a bit more complicated...

but wii golf is supposed to be a bit more easy and fun than tiger which, like most sports games, will always be a lot more technical...

You can get the tee shots right early on but the rest is quite mathmatical (which I love)... the toughest part though is the putting...
Sounds pretty good, might look into it if I find it cheap somewhere.

Werbung: