Tibia

Fladian

The truth is quite painful and often very harsh. A number of people are on the internet (or forums) to "escape from reality", something they don't like to hear either. Being called "lazy" counts for the same thing. People don't wish to hear it, and if they do, they will quickly find it insulting.

To play Tibia would count with the first explanation as well for some people. Or at least, it would probably be the case for me, as I didn't really like Tibia. :p So it surely wasn't for amusement.

Werbung:

Fladian

A MMORPG, if I'm not mistaking. Try to overcome the lazyness and take a look on the link. It's not too much trouble.

The only MMORPG I liked was about golf (yuck :p) and I didn't do much with it. But I don't really know what will be changed about Tibia here... I'm not sure what the intentions are. Why would you want to recreate it?

But then again, I'm always against mappers that try to recreate a different game.

Undead_Lives

Oh, an MMORPG? Ah, makes sense.
It's not a bad idea for a map...but I agree with Flad, recreated games in Warcraft have no point..and end up usually being bad.

That's funny. I'm just like undead here's what I would've said:
I don't know what Tibia is. I'm lazy. I don't care being called lazy, it is what I am. (Yup)

Anyways, I wish you luck Jessica.

maTt540

Didnt I play a tibia rpg during summertime in asian servers? I think you might have been inspired by that game. If you want me to post it on the site to spark some memories if you did, Ill do so.

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

I already have a Tibia RPG for Warcraft III. Its really good if you can bother to download it. If it isnt yet submitted on the site i might post it in the download section.

EDIT: Alright, its in the downloads section now.