Tibia

Rebel-Turret

I now have gotten my tibia rpg up and running it has save/load and many lvl's but now the fact that i still need to make spells and abilties is the only part that isnt done on the map wonder if i should put it on here for people to test it or not? it's pretty good just not done it's in a large beta stage and will soon be done and it has many heroe's and many enemies and max lvl is 999 and u can save items and lvl. But should i put the large beta on here or not?

Werbung:

Rebel-Turret

lol................... you don't know what Tibia is www.tibia.com it isnt exactlly like it but i decided to make something based off it in a certain way. It really isnt even close to be like it. But i still just am saying www.tibia.com is where i got most of the idea's from to make this map and my ex bf told me to make this map too because he thought it was a nice idea so i did so and here i am making a topic about it haha.

Fladian

I know what Tibia is... as a matter of fact, I'm quite familiar with it. But there are more than enough people who don't got a clue what it is. I am also supposed to speak for a general amount of people, therefore immediately referring to myself.

Therefore, any kind of information about it would be appreciated.

Rebel-Turret

Okies well it's a open-RPG with save/load and much more item's custom abilties many heroe's custom Terrain. Different level's and much much more im gonna add a new lvl before i put tibia on here. so it's gonna go on in a few.

Undead_Lives

You should probably put all that info in your first post Jessica.
I personally have no idea what Tibia is.
Also, do you need any help on the map? In what areas?

Fladian

True, but some people find being called "lazy" insulting, so I try to avoid most what sounds insulting... unless it is the way I talk, and/or type. I sound a bit rough from time to time apparently...

Werbung: