thrillville for wii wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

lol this thread is dead and all but i found some info and this game might be interesting :)Experience the visceral fun of interacting with a theme park you create.
Build and ride your own creations, talk and joke with all your guests, and play dozens of minigames.
Use the Wii Remote in innovative ways to develop roller coasters and play minigames with the flick of your wrist.
Create 20 death-defying WHOA Coasters such as these:
Hotrod Stunt: a nitro boost propels a car across a broken track.
Pendulizer: a giant arm grabs the car just before a gap in the track, whips it around in a full circle, then sets it down on the other side.
Escape Drop: The track holds the car stationary as it lifts itself from level ground to a full 90-degree drop. Then it lets go.
Visit 15 themed areas like Battleville, Winterville, Spaceville, and Aeroville, all spread throughout five new parks
http://astore.amazon.com/nintendowiiaccessories-20/detail/B000R39IW6/103-1848478-2019864
anyone played it?

killman360

Thanks for the information Lu1g1:thumbup1:. I am planning on renting this soon, i am hoping that the Wii controls make navigating in the game smooth.

Phillysoul11

im pretty sure it is like roller coaster tycoon like cloudzero said
you build your theme park and basically want to draw people in so you design roller coasters :)

Werbung:

cloudzero45

yeah its a good concept game... but its better suited for the PC... the contorls would be hard to control and get used to if it was for the wii

Like I said.... I rather play roller coaster tycoon....you know what, im gonna play it right now