they need to release the new final fantasy on the wii

Werbung:

bksands77

very true, ff7 was easily the best one, or they could make a new game that is part of the compilation of final fantasy 7 that continues the story, that would be greeeeeaat

Khrysos

The old ones where great and still are because of their charm...
The latest and if there would be new ones it would just destroy it !
I hate companys that always finish with milk mode just to get so much money they can, they should finish at the top...

I would like a similiar game though, like the kind of game FF have been

Squiddy

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Fanboy mode set to On eh?

Here's something: we're getting a spin-off called Crystal Chronicles Bearers for Wii in SPRING 2008, not what bullcrap IGN says.

Also, it was Nintendo's fault with their cart media with N64 that FF VII came out for PSOne.

I don't care what anyone says, Sony's console possibiltes made Final Fantasy gaming gold.

And lolololol, how will the Wii cope with the lush visuals of FF XIII? :D

MaxiPower

bksands77 said:
very true, ff7 was easily the best one, or they could make a new game that is part of the compilation of final fantasy 7 that continues the story, that would be greeeeeaat

sorry FF7 is a good game but sayings its the best FF game is a bit extreme i find it a weak game, it only got such high praise as its the first 3D FF game

Squiddy

MaxiPower said:
bksands77 said:

sorry FF7 is a good game but sayings its the best FF game is a bit extreme i find it a weak game, it only got such high praise as its the first 3D FF game

Played FF VII yesterday and it's overrated. People sing it's praises too much, maybe the never ones are better? I dunno, I don't play FF. :p

Liister87

Squiddy said:
MaxiPower said:
bksands77 said:

Played FF VII yesterday and it's overrated. People sing it's praises too much, maybe the never ones are better? I dunno, I don't play FF. :p

Depends how much you like FF, but FF7 was the best, i played the older ones on SNES and that, and then got FF7 on PsOne so i guess it was the best as it was the first 3D OUTING for the series and had a pretty decent storyline.

Of course by todays standards there are much better games out, but at the time, it was great.

FF8,9,10,10.5 all sucked, i haven't tried 11 but i won't bother. Don't play FF anymore anyway.

kaitora

i must admit that i preferred final fantasy 8... i loved it that much, that when i got rid of my PS1 i bought it on the pc..... it still amazes me... hopefully the next FF in turn based again... the way it should be

Werbung: