The wii new's update is coming!

Theherolink_1

In another portion of the 'absolutely no Wii price cut' story we covered earlier this morning, Nintendo's prez unveiled a feature that allows people to "send each other games over the internet using the Wii's shopping channel." The explanation by AP is a little too quick and dirty for our taste, so we've contacted Nintendo's PR for a cleaner explanation. The piece says that users will be able to select a game to send as a gift to another user and when the recipient accepts, "the Wii automatically launches the shopping channel and begins the download."

Like we said, we're looking to get more details on this potentially great service. We just need to know things like: Does this mean grandma needs to comprehend the multi-digit friend codes? Does the person need to be a friend first? Isn't it easier just to give a Wii Points gift card? We hope to update you soon with the answers.

http://playstation2.joystiq.com/2007/10/26/nintendo-wii-virtual-console-gift-giving-service/

Nice.....Now we can trade VC console games....:drool:

PS:anyone who wants Paper Mario 64 can trade it for me:D

(Sorry I don't know where to put this really:blush:)

Werbung:

metroidprime3rules

Theherolink_1 said:
In another portion of the 'absolutely no Wii price cut' story we covered earlier this morning, Nintendo's prez unveiled a feature that allows people to "send each other games over the internet using the Wii's shopping channel." The explanation by AP is a little too quick and dirty for our taste, so we've contacted Nintendo's PR for a cleaner explanation. The piece says that users will be able to select a game to send as a gift to another user and when the recipient accepts, "the Wii automatically launches the shopping channel and begins the download."

Like we said, we're looking to get more details on this potentially great service. We just need to know things like: Does this mean grandma needs to comprehend the multi-digit friend codes? Does the person need to be a friend first? Isn't it easier just to give a Wii Points gift card? We hope to update you soon with the answers.

Source:http://playstation2.joystiq.com/2007/10/26/nintendo-wii-virtual-console-gift-giving-service/

Nice.....Now we can trade VC console games....:drool:

PS:anyone who wants Paper Mario 64 can trade it for me:D

(Sorry I don't know where to put this really:blush:)

Hey link i will trade you mario kart for paper mario :thumbup:

Danny

If someone buys me one I'm sure i'll be very happy :) it's your birthday and your friend has a wii and gets you a VC Game you always wanted.

Rybo5000

Wait a minute! There's got to be a catch? Sending games for free? I doubt it, how would Nintendo make any money from this................?

Sousanator

Rybo5000 said:
Wait a minute! There's got to be a catch? Sending games for free? I doubt it, how would Nintendo make any money from this................?
You understood wrong. Participant 1 buys the VC game, but instead of it going to their console they send it to Participant 2. So Participant 1 loses money, and Participant 2 gets a game for free.

I need to find some rich friends now.

Werbung: