The Prince Of Persia Rival Swords

joanym

Hi all! So, I'm back, after a long brake from everything Wii.

Now, this summer i bought this game, The Prince Of Persia, Rival Swords, and now I'm kind of stuck.

So, I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I'm stuck at the first boss, and I've tried everything, but nothing seams to kill that big evil boss. So.. Any tips, hints or what ever, will be recived with gratitude.:)

- Jo Arne:)

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

you mean that big thing with that weird tongue thingy? i am not sure but...try to climb up him and jump into his neck...i think then when he tries to get you off you should avoid him a few times and if im right you will then put a sword into his neck or his back or sumwhere...try this out and otherwise try to find video's on youtube where people killing him...good luck

joanym

you mean that big thing with that weird tongue thingy? i am not sure but...try to climb up him and jump into his neck...i think then when he tries to get you off you should avoid him a few times and if im right you will then put a sword into his neck or his back or sumwhere...try this out and otherwise try to find video's on youtube where people killing him...good luck

Thank you, I'll try cheking out Youtube, and try what you said:)

Werbung: