THe legend of zelda windwaker

GoldenAssassin

I own it, but have never finished it. It has a slow start. My intention is to bring the disc to university this fall and play it when I get some down time.

Werbung:

kaitora

i played it, but the cel shading annoyed me, and i gave up playing it at the first dungeon... a poor zelda attempt in my eyes...

Ryano

kaitora said:
i played it, but the cel shading annoyed me, and i gave up playing it at the first dungeon... a poor zelda attempt in my eyes...

You really think that? But you didn't even give the game much of a chance...

I think windwaker is a fantastic zelda game! The grapics create a wonderful atmosphere :) One of the better zelda games, i think it´s almost better than Twilight princess, Nice choice of game :)

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
I think windwaker is a fantastic zelda game! The grapics create a wonderful atmosphere :) One of the better zelda games, i think it´s almost better than Twilight princess, Nice choice of game :)

No I don't think it's near as good as Twilight Princess;)

Ryano said:
Rasande Bävern said:

ok ;) but it´s very sad that many people ignores the game for the grapics...they really miss something.

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
Ryano said:
Rasande Bävern said:

ok ;) but it´s very sad that many people ignores the game for the grapics...they really miss something.

Yeah they do, I thought it was a brilliant game...

Werbung:

Danny

Shouldn't this be in Other Console Section?
We're talking about a Gamecube game not a Wii Game..
I didn't like the Cel Shading but i liked the Game overall :)