The Legend of Zelda Wii (2009)

TimpZ

I didnt like everything with the story in TP. I want a mixture of oot and MM with ganon as the bad guy from the beginning. I also want Harder bosses with more than one pattern, instead of bigger more graphical bosses.

Werbung:

TimpZ

don't get your hopes up just yet... TW got out 6 months ago or something. i think it was 4 years or more between ww and tp...

Josedo

I want somethink like TP, it is by far one of the best games I've ever played. Also remember Midna can't come back 'cause she broke the mirror in the Desert, remember? That specific scene was so freakin gay...

gunners-4-life

k-boz said:
i really think it's gonna be delayed! Think of how much TP was delayed!!

i agree it is to speculate and get more people buy the wii and to make fans stay loyal but it will be delayed at least by a few months

LinkHylian

I'm really hoping for Ganondorf to be as evil as Saddler from Resident Evil 4 And at the end of the game,Ganondorf mortates into some giant massive creature and also have modern weapons like a crossbow to replace the bow and arrow.Also when you kill a moblin,it's head really comes off.

Jesusdragon737

ganon better be in the game, and I really hope midna isn't. she is so annoying. In the new zelda game i really hope there's no kind of wind waker graphics. it makes zelda feel cartoony. i don't like it.

Werbung: