The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess - WiiPros Official Thread

Squiddy

Ryano said:
Tyrant1x said:
Yup its definately not the best game ever id give it about a 85% or so and its definately not even close to being the best zelda ... i think ocarinas the best and i liked most of the others more than tp

While were on the subject...which do you think is better? OoT or a link to the past?

HEY! What about Majora's Mask? That was the best Zelda in my opinion.

Werbung:

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
Tyrant1x said:
Yup its definately not the best game ever id give it about a 85% or so and its definately not even close to being the best zelda ... i think ocarinas the best and i liked most of the others more than tp

While were on the subject...which do you think is better? OoT or a link to the past?

HEY! What about Majora's Mask? That was the best Zelda in my opinion.

Sorry my bad...then whats best between the 3 of em?

Tyrant1x

Yup it was pretty good even though i dont remember any of it (i literally dont remember a thing) except i do remember i liked it lol

Ryano

Tyrant1x said:
Yup it was pretty good even though i dont remember any of it (i literally dont remember a thing) except i do remember i liked it lol

Well thats a great description of the game. xD

Ryano

Tyrant1x said:
I know im famous for my excellent memory and reviews of games i know it was a great game but i just dont remember any of it :D

I'll remember that your famous for your memory. xD

LinkHylian

BEST Zelda since OoT.nobody makes zelda games like Nintendo.although I do miss the Light arrows,they were cool especially in LoZ:WW.:dance2:

kaitora

i played Wind Waker till i got in the barrel in the water... it couldn't hold my attention... i have to say this is one of the best zelda games...

Werbung:

Ryano

LinkHylian said:
BEST Zelda since OoT.nobody makes zelda games like Nintendo.although I do miss the Light arrows,they were cool especially in LoZ:WW.:dance2:

Nobody makes Zelda games other then Nintendo xD