The Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ind3lible

Well...I'm done. This is hopefully the last time we talk about this. Need to move on. I've decided to remove aiw from friends list and server favs. I don't want to scrim them or truthfully have any of them on our server now. I might just start banning them on site.

You think someone is cool and then they turn around and be an asshole. WTFeva.

F the lot of them...meh....

If having them around is just gonna continue this BS. Ban them from the forums too. They've become a piece of decayed flesh that needs to be removed in order to keep the body healthy.

P.S. I worked 21 hours yesterday...left work @ 7am to return @ 11:30am to work until 11:30 tonight so my tolerance may be low. Bleh...

Werbung:

Defender

Well anyone stirring up trouble I think we should ban. But you are right..time to move on. I just hope they feel the same.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

"good times. Cool obivously i am no longer netural. but that is my first/last act of how i feel. And it was only 5 minute bans on those people. the way it happened was,

i read the forums and thought it was utter bullshit then I remembered i had admin and then i went in there wanting to ban the LrK for 5 minutes but they all had immunity so i just banned everyone i could for 5 minutes. then end, no secret about it." - Rancid from AiW forums

Obviously, she finds it funny. I feel like flaming so bad 'cause wtf she has against LrKs? Well, I'll gladly tell you that you won't find me where I'm not welcomed ( lol I guess I was never welcomed since the day puppet said he found it suprising finding me play at AiW) . I've lost all respect for you rancid...I guess you really dont understand the concept of "Fun and Games". For someone who fucks around so much, your pretty fuckin' sensitive. If you can't take the "utter bullshit" , then why fuckin' look at it. If you can't stand the fun or be a part of it, dont fuckin' ruin it. I hate sensitive bitches....need to fuckin' grow up and suck it up ! :twisted:

NickPapageorgio

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
"good times. Cool obivously i am no longer netural. but that is my first/last act of how i feel. And it was only 5 minute bans on those people. the way it happened was,

i read the forums and thought it was utter bullshit then I remembered i had admin and then i went in there wanting to ban the LrK for 5 minutes but they all had immunity so i just banned everyone i could for 5 minutes. then end, no secret about it." - Rancid from AiW forums

Obviously, she finds it funny. I feel like flaming so bad 'cause wtf she has against LrKs? Well, I'll gladly tell you that you won't find me where I'm not welcomed ( lol I guess I was never welcomed since the day puppet said he found it suprising finding me play at AiW) . I've lost all respect for you rancid...I guess you really dont understand the concept of "Fun and Games". For someone who fucks around so much, your pretty fuckin' sensitive. If you can't take the "utter bullshit" , then why fuckin' look at it. If you can't stand the fun or be a part of it, dont fuckin' ruin it. I hate sensitive bitches....need to fuckin' grow up and suck it up ! :twisted:

<sexistpig>

That's why we'll never have a woman as president. Access to "THE BUTTON" is a big responsibility.:roll:

</sexistpig>

Defender

Slick!  What's up bro...?

Slick...this song's for you.

Wish You Were Here

So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?

And did they get you trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange
a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl,
year after year,
running over the same old ground. What have we found?
The same old fears,
wish you were here.

Miss you a lot and wish you would return to PuNx.

SJsniperjoe

RE:  The Banner

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:

Wow, for real, whats so bad about LrK? lol, all we do is fuck around and sometimes play for real. I don't talk trash about anyone. And I visited both servers, not starting shit... maybe goofing off, most likely goofing off, probably camping. maybe trying to knife someone against all odds, but I had nothing against them. Even Worm would ask where I've been lately and I'd tell him, I was at class or working 24/5. You know, normal convo stuff. In my opinion, that was childish rancid.

Dirty

This is pretty funny... I have been at work the past couple days and just stumbled upon this. Not only do they ban us from their server but they ban us from our server to.

hahaha...

He is my look at it... First off, fuck them all. I played on our server the other day and had over 20 people for well up into three hours. I had FUN, lots of fun... I laughed out loud, seriously. Not one person got banned, not one person was hacking, not one person said anything stupid.... except me, cause my jokes are pretty stupid....

All we did was have fun and piss on each other for laughs. There were no UBER cool people there, or people tring to be. If Rancid is able to do that, then I dont care they left.

I said before I would never ban any of you from our server... After Rancids actions from now on...
ANY!
AiW player I see at PuNx gets permabanned from here on end.

End of this, go on with your lives.

Defender

Well..I guess that means AIW is on official notice. Sorry guys...I am going with Indelible and Dirty on this one...

AIW are now offically unwelcome on our server.

psychonaut13

guys really. you COULD take the higher road.

all this stuff, and i don't mean any disrespect, but it's just been kinda fuct up to sit third party and watch this all.....but all this stuff is borderlining on insanity.

we all play a game. yes i understand that there have been years spent and much much energy spent to keep something that you loved going.

for the most part, it's a sense of community. we all know full and well that this community wouldn't mean so much if we took more time to cultivate other communities as well. we all know full well that shit happens and change is the only constant and most of the time change seems shitty.

but everything i see going on over here is just madness.

it seems like a pissing contest to me honestly.

i remember a time that i was proud to see myself amongst you all. punx lo3 aiw wtf...
now i'm just worried that everyone is really missing the point for ego's sake.

Werbung:

Dirty

psychonaut13, you are right and wrong... I want all of this shit to end, the best way of that is for ME, INDI and DEFENDER to just not have any contact with those people. I wish them the best and whatever, but the best way to keep our server the way we want it, seems to have it without AiW members. Everyone is welcome to play here, execpt them. They were welcome before this, but you dont go on someones server and ban people just because you can, its wrong and fucked up. I dont want ANY more of this shit, so we are doing the best thing and moving on. No reason to try and be friends, when youre not. So no more drama man, all that crap youre talking about is stupid. I dont want to be anyones butt buddy here. I want to play a game and have fun, and I am not having fun when AiW members are around, bottom line. There is no higher road, there is no lower road. All that shit is for the birds, the best road is no fucking road at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.