Tenebrae taking requests... sort of

Tenebrae

I can't come up with any ideas for models atm, so if anyone has any requests, go ahead and ask. But before you do, I must warn you of a few things:

1- Try to keep your requests simple, nothing too complicated.
2- I can't make models for scratch or modify animations. All I can really do is geomerge and modify the skin.
3- I am grounded on weekdays, so the only days I would get to work on the models are friday and saturday. But I can still come up with possible ideas for the model during week days.
4- Pleeeeaaaase try to be specific on what you want.
5- I'm still figuring out the Particle Emitter stuff, so don't expect to have something very stylish in that category.
6- I haven't the slightest idea how to add team color to a specific spot that doesn't already have it, but I do know how to remove TC.
7- Please try not to make too many requests at once, cuz I likely won't get around to doing all of them... either that, or it'll just take a really long time for me to finish them all.

Because of all of my "restrictions", I don't really expect to get a lot of requests, but I thought i'd post this just in case there is any work someone would like me to do. My modeling skills have kind rusted over the last couple of months cuz I haven't done it for a while, but I think I can still make a relatively decent model. Oh yeah, and also, if you happen to have any pictures (like drawings or something) of the model you want me to make, then please post it so I have a better idea of what you want. But if not, that's cool.
Here are some examples of models I've previously done-

NEBMScreen.png

^This is the first model I ever made.

DEScreen2.png

^An example of what a dark elf might look like in a book I am writing.

KazScreen.png

^A character I had orginally planned on having in my project, The Legacy of Kelendras, but didn't really manage to find a good part in the game. I still like the model though, lol.

Drizztscreen1.png

^Sort of the "first stage" of a model of Drizzt Do'Urden for a project I plan on eventually doing, likely after the GTW mod is finished so I can include all of the systems and such from their game.

Werbung:

Squishy-1

this is my world famous question can u make me a demon hunter with a staff dressed in arthas's armor with a blood mages cape and balls floating around? lol ill give u credit if i use it.

Fladian

Well, perhaps it looks much, but it isn't all that much if I read it right. The cape and staff can be transferred from different units, which shouldn't be too much of a problem (I think) and the armor is just a reskin. As for those balls of the Blood Mage, that's either an animation whcih is made by triggers or an ability/animation.

Tenebrae

hmmm... I think I might be able to pull it off, but it'll be kinda tricky, and, like I said, I only get to work on weekends, so I might not finish for a while. The armor and staff shouldn't be be to hard, but the cape is kind of a problem, cuz I haven't learned how to work with Ribbon blurs yet, so if I put a cape on him, it would just be this really stiff thing hanging from his back.
So you want this based off of the demon hunter model? Do you want any modifications to his head or a specific staff or anything? and do you want it to have the demon hunter animations? cuz if it does, it kinda looks better if he's wielding two weapons.
but yeah, I don't think this would be way too hard. The only real problem is the cape. I might need a more expert modeler to do that, if it's even possible...

oh yeah, and about the balls, I don't know how to make those without it looking corny, so what you could do is import the model into WE, and give him the ability.... hmm, can't remember what it's called. Its something like "fireball" or something, but what it does is make little fire balls float around his head, just like with the blood mage.

Squishy-1

i was thinking animations more along the lines of blade master and just extend the staff and i could tinker with the animations a little when i get it/ if i get it to make him not slap himself, or add a dagger to his other hand. cape is highly optional u can throw away if u want, and i would prefer staff to look like a double sided spear if possible

Tenebrae

Ok... uh, is there like a specific race you want this guy to be? like a nightelf or human or something? I think what I'll do is take the blademaster and geomerge a different head... or maybe I could just transfer the BM animations to the demon hunter...
alrighty then, I'll get to work on this immediately.
BTW, my mom is out of town right now, so I might be able to work on the model during the week as long as my dad doesn't mind... too much... I know it's dishonest of me to my parents, but hey, it's not like I'm actually playing any video games on school nights, lol

Tenebrae

Hmmm... actually, i've never seen anything about Magic: The Gathering. I've heard a little about it though. But I think I get the idea of what you want.
Anyway, I've already started work. I might post a WIP screenshot by the end of the week, and I've also got thursday and friday off from school, so I'll have a little extra time to work on it. :tup:

Tenebrae

Yeah, I've actually played a game with green elves. I think it was Dungeon Seige 2... actually, it was just a demo, but yeah, I think it's a pretty good color for "Nature-ish" elves.:tup:

Werbung:

Fladian

There are several games that make Elves look like they're green/brown. It's mostly because it's the kind of color you think of when thinking about Elves.