Team account

mrman226

I was thinking that if maybe people all gave $10 to a particular person, then we could all have one of those free wii download accounts that we could use.
( Unlimited Wii Downloads : Official Site : Top wii website for Games, Movies, TV Shows, Music and much more! ) Example: If me, Sousanator, Lexy, Johnhg7, and Jellyome pitched in, (because it says it detects more than one IP address using the accont at one time), I would use it on Monday, Sousanator on Tuesday, Lexy on Wednesday, Johnhg7 on Thursday, and Jellyome on Friday. For the weekends we could do some thing where it would go the first week, me (saturday)and Sousanator (sunday), second week, Lexy and Johnhg7, and then the third week Jellyome and me, then Sousanator and Lexy and so on.

(It doesn't have to be these specific people, or in the specific order) Then whoever bought the account would PM or email the account name and password, and... voila!

Werbung:

jesta

Theres something not right with that site. It tells you that you can download Wii games and get them to work on your Wii without adding a modchip. Which would suggest that they are using some homebrew, which in turn is not a guarenteed and totally safe way of hacking your console. There are plenty of other sites out there that you can download Wii games from for FREE! Don't spend any money on a site that offers you the impossible/illegal saying its all ok and safe. They are missing out some vital questions and answers, and I wouldn't trust them.

Sousanator

This is definitely a site that takes advantage of charging for free homebrew. Their games are as legal as getting them from torrents.

Do I need to have internet on my Wii?
Wether you have your Wii connected to the Internet or not does not affect our service. Wii content is downloaded to your computer and then burned on DVD for your Wii.
When something seems to good to be true, it most likely is. The wii blocks any burnt DVDs by default, which is why you need to modify your system to be able to read them(either by hardware or software). There is no way their games will work without you installing something.

Do I need any extra software?
Not at all. You will receive everything that you need in your member's area in order to have a fulfilling search & download experience.
Notice the extra. They need you to install something, my guess is a WiiGator clone, or a modified version of it to make it seem like they invented the software.

Don't even be tempted to waste your money on this garbage. You can do everything advertised on that site for free with homebrew. Even the wii games (both are still illegal though)

pkf0rtzh4ar

so what you are saying is, we all will give someone ( probably you ) 10 bucks, so every day 1 different person can download stuff for his wii? No thank you. i dont wanna use homebrew, cant play downloaded games, dont wanna miss 10 bucks and i think the idea wont work out as well.

mrman226

Yeah, it does seem too good to be true, sorry for bringing up the idea. It's just I don't really want to pay $50 for a game ( Twilight Princess) that I'll probably never play, just so I can get homebrew.

Sousanator

Yeah, it does seem too good to be true, sorry for bringing up the idea. It's just I don't really want to pay $50 for a game ( Twilight Princess) that I'll probably never play, just so I can get homebrew.
Then rent it.
Don't give in to these types of sites.

Werbung: