Super Smash Bros preview?

Werbung:

guyofgod

Yes. I belive they will but I don't see the point because it will be a while untill it comes out + you can watch them on the supersmashbros website. PS- why am I not getting coins for posting?

Zamms

I think they will, unless not many ppl download the Metroid Prime 3 channel in which case Nintendo may think that it is a waste of their time and resources

guyofgod

How do you get your reputation up and how do you post new treads? Does you reputation have to be up because it says I don't have permission.

hockeyhero

go to the forum you want and click new thread(they're usually at the top-right side). If it doesn't allow you to then talk to matt about it.

Ryano

Yeah I think they will, maybe a gameplay video or two, but while were waiting just check the smash bros site every weekday for a new update.

Ralucard

that would be really nice, but one thing is worrying me....what if they continue to release a bunch of previews and if they start to give out demos and such? then they better release some sort of hard-druve to the wii ;O

Ryano

Yeah that would be my main worry for if they gave out a load of previews the Wii's memory will fill up and it'll get very packed...very quick.

Werbung: