Super Paper Mario - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Geno

No, but I'm planning to later if I have money after buying Strikers. I just wish the 3d perspective in the game looked better. But still, I've enjoyed all the Paper Marios', so I'm gonna have to check it out for myself soon.

Divine Justice

I'm on the last world, but I'm nearly out of life and out of recovery items, so I haven't played in a while. I'll have to finish it before the summer ends though.

Josedo

It's awesome, though I think the storyline is a little bit girly...I mean...hearts? what happened with good old stars? But aside from that, the game is incredibly good, and hilarious. BTW...who is Mr.L? is he a relative with Mr.T? that bandana across his eyes totally confuses me...yet I think I've seen him before...

k-boz

It's so annoying how the US gets this first, i so badly want this, coz i missed out on the thousand year door, sadly!

k-boz

i think it's good how you can play as others than just mario, however mario is the most needed, so they didn't really balance it well!

Werbung:

k-boz

all the reviews are really good! But essentially, just like twilight princess and mario party 8, and re4, it's a gamecube game ported with wii controls!