Stuck on super mario World VC

kennyluciano

Hey guys,

Im stuck on Super Mario world.

I just dont know how to defeat mortimer.
All i see is him go on the ceiling and jump on me

how do u defeat him?

Werbung:

hockeyhero

well my strategy is to go and stand at the end and when he comes you quickly run to the other side but not far enough so you cant hit him on the head, far enough so he can't jump on you.

I dont know if this helped. Im just bringing back the memories that i did with this game.

hockeyhero said:
well my strategy is to go and stand at the end and when he comes you quickly run to the other side but not far enough so you cant hit him on the head, far enough so he can't jump on you.

I dont know if this helped. Im just bringing back the memories that i did with this game.

ya its pretty basic (the first time i fought him i was 8ish he was pretty hard then but i got better) and i suk so if ur good u can definetly beat em if u try

Mario

What i found out is before he jumps down you jump up then you have seconds to spare to go up to him and hit him on the head, then run away from him again keep doing it till it kills him.

Liister87

Mario said:
What i found out is before he jumps down you jump up then you have seconds to spare to go up to him and hit him on the head, then run away from him again keep doing it till it kills him.

Thats pretty much what i did if i remember right!

Ryano

Liister87 said:
Mario said:

Thats pretty much what i did if i remember right!

Yeah same here.:)

guyofgod

If your smart, you won't even have to fight him. I beat that game in less than 10 min. All you have to do it beat the first screen that appears and then you will go up to the level that starts with a flashing red and yellow cape that will give you a feather if you jump on it. Go to the end of the level and there will be what looks like soon to be green blocks but they will be ---- lined boxes. Fly up and grab the key and put it in the key hole. This will get you till a hidden water level. Get to the ? button and pick it up and bring it to where you will see a keyhole. Hit the ? button and then the ? box. It will reveal a key that you must use in the key hole. This will unlock a Ghost house. Get to the ? button and then hit it. It will give you 3 extra boxes that you can use to hit the middle box (parellel with yellow door) to reveal a vine that you can climb. Climb it to find a Big Boo with 2 little ones. Hit the Big Boo with the boxes. Hit him 3 times to unlock the STAR ROAD! From here, I won't ruin it. All I will say is that if you beat the whole thing, including the last level, you will unlock the SPECIAL ROAD! If you beat the whole thing minus the last level, you can ride the star straight to BOWSER'S CASTLE! That is how I beat the game in less than 10 min. (by the way, I took the time to write this myself without finding a guide so please take the time to at least try it.)

Ryano

Luigi said:
If your smart, you won't even have to fight him. I beat that game in less than 10 min. All you have to do it beat the first screen that appears and then you will go up to the level that starts with a flashing red and yellow cape that will give you a feather if you jump on it. Go to the end of the level and there will be what looks like soon to be green blocks but they will be ---- lined boxes. Fly up and grab the key and put it in the key hole. This will get you till a hidden water level. Get to the ? button and pick it up and bring it to where you will see a keyhole. Hit the ? button and then the ? box. It will reveal a key that you must use in the key hole. This will unlock a Ghost house. Get to the ? button and then hit it. It will give you 3 extra boxes that you can use to hit the middle box (parellel with yellow door) to reveal a vine that you can climb. Climb it to find a Big Boo with 2 little ones. Hit the Big Boo with the boxes. Hit him 3 times to unlock the STAR ROAD! From here, I won't ruin it. All I will say is that if you beat the whole thing, including the last level, you will unlock the SPECIAL ROAD! If you beat the whole thing minus the last level, you can ride the star straight to BOWSER'S CASTLE! That is how I beat the game in less than 10 min. (by the way, I took the time to write this myself without finding a guide so please take the time to at least try it.)

Didn't you just post that in a seperate thread.. xD

Werbung: