Strategies for Fire Team

the "no gates" method works fine (aka destroying the laser trap)
However most people quit after the timer in the temple runs out, however
even if you didn't "save" the guy the UAV will hover over the correct target near the end.
For the tanks part, there's a ledge you can run on to get into the street without getting
blown to tiny bits..
Also one big tip for success if you have over 1.50 k/d go to the "delta" sever sometimes you can find a game and you have a good chance/better chance of winning.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

I hate it when like 7 out of 8 people are yelling:

dude1:"NO GATES"
Me: "DON'T OPEN THE DOORS!!!"
dude2: "NO ONE OPEN GATES"

and then there's always the freaking idiot that opens it, and lets the baddies out, killing everyone.

that happened to me twice today, everyone left the guy who did it after the game lol.

spuznick242

fireteam is easy, you just have to shoot and move. if you cover your end, your fine. if your team cant or doesnt cover their end its their problem they dont want to work as a team. but just keep moving, always shoot, never leave the room, and dont rush too fast and get killed too early or at any point for that matter.

E

Elite SEAL

fireteam is easy, you just have to shoot and move. if you cover your end, your fine. if your team cant or doesnt cover their end its their problem they dont want to work as a team. but just keep moving, always shoot, never leave the room, and dont rush too fast and get killed too early or at any point for that matter.

well, yes, but sometimes those baddies are unpredictable, or they just spawn right next to you or something. Then -there isn't much you can do if you didn't know they are right there. That has happened to me before.

Werbung: