Strategies for Fire Team

Werbung:

john66

Never made it to the end either, I'm usually stuck with tards that rush in and die in the first stage, so I can't help ya. Only tip I can give is not to rush things.

MooCowMan

Work together, Communicate, Keep Moving, Learn the paths (which ones the best), Don't rush and basically just hope your team holds together. It really depends on how your team is together.

zipper101

Ive made it seven times, out of like 180+.. most of the times Im one of the last standing.... you just have to methoditcally (sp) pick off the gaurds one at a time....plus find a good set of players that play as a team, and not those who rush in balls to the wall.... you can usually figure it out when you first enter into the room.. for example.. last night it took 4 times on hard level for the room to get to the very end. The room didnt change much, but for maybe one or 2 players.. guns with scopes and nades work well in this game...you also kinda gotta learn what your fellow players will do, just by watching them in previous games if you get waxed a lil early..

once you find a good room, try not to leave it if everyone stays regular...

Codi69

Anyone have any tips for fire teams cause I never make to the end even though I got near.

Well I've only beaten it three times. Once on normal, once on hard and once on extreme (we had a stupid aimbotter in the room for that though.)

The best advice is to work as a team. Have a good set of teammates. Preferably your clan, or play on Echo, or Kilo server if possible.
Please don't be an asshole who drops out of the room if they die in the first alley or the temple. So many times I've made it to the last objective and only had four or five teammates because of that.

For that first little alley before you reach the temple, basically if everybody rushes it or just a few going methodically works. As for the temple, kill EVERYONE before you open the gates. This way you don't have to fight enemies next to you AND above you. Once you get to the upper floor you know the drill. One guy rushes and drops a grenade, then runs back and you try to just wait it out until they stop respawning. If you you see everybody throw their nades, HOLD ONTO YOURS!! This way if you're the last one left you can chuck it in the room without taking too much, or any damage. Once you're past the temple, have two or three people rush to the tank, while the team clears the rest of our terrorist friends. Once they get regrouped, blow up the tank. One person hop in the tank (trust me, the fire won't kill you,) someone hop on the bus, and the rest provide support fire, or take their spot if they're out of ammo. Now we're to the last part. Clear all the spots that are immediately around you. Now have two people stay back. The rest of the team get to the objective, whichever that may be. By the time they clear that, there should only maybe be two or three surviving (most likely they have low health.) Once they get there, the two at the starting point get into the action. As soon as you collect the intel, enemies spawn from where you started off in the level and meet you straight on. This is the entire reason to have people hang back. This way you can kill them from both sides (see Germany 1939-1945 lol.) Everyone then move to the "escape area" and you're done. Hopefully you'll have a nade on you. You'll need it.

To recap:

1. Use your brains
  2. Don't drop out early
  3. Think logically
  4. Conserve ammo
  5. Oh, don't try using gases... I've seen people try flash grenades and blind themselves. It's good for a laugh though.
  6. Use cover
  7. Scope your weps
  8. You're not Rambo, so don't try to go crazy
  9. Have a good team
  10. If all else fails, have an aimbotter I guess lol

Tetris

Yeap... and when your close to end, dont go to that basement... you might get more kills by going there, but in most cases you just get killed :/

E

Elite SEAL

Well I've only beaten it three times. Once on normal, once on hard and once on extreme (we had a stupid aimbotter in the room for that though.)

The best advice is to work as a team. Have a good set of teammates. Preferably your clan, or play on Echo, or Kilo server if possible.
Please don't be an asshole who drops out of the room if they die in the first alley or the temple. So many times I've made it to the last objective and only had for or five teammates because of that.

For that first little alley before you reach the temple, basically if everybody rushes it or just a few going methodically works. As for the temple, kill EVERYONE before you open the gates. This way you don't have to fight enemies next to you AND above you. Once you get to the upper floor you know the drill. One guy rushes and drops a grenade, then runs back and you try to just wait it out until they stop respawning. If you you see everybody throw their nades, HOLD ONTO YOURS!! This way if you're the last one left you can chuck it in the room without taking too much, or any damage. Once you're past the temple, have two or three people rush to the tank, while the team clears the rest of our terrorist friends. Once they get regrouped, blow up the tank. One person hop in the tank (trust me, the fire won't kill you,) someone hop on the bus, and the rest provide support fire, or take their spot if they're out of ammo. Now we're to the last part. Clear all the spots that are immediately around you. Now have two people stay back. The rest of the team get to the objective, whichever that may be. By the time they clear that, there should only maybe be two or three surviving (most likely they have low health.) Once they get there, the two at the starting point get into the action. As soon as you collect the intel, enemies spawn from where you started off in the level and meet you straight on. This is the entire reason to have people hang back. This way you can kill them from both sides (see Germany 1939-1945 lol.) Everyone then move to the "escape area" and you're done. Hopefully you'll have a nade on you. You'll need it.

To recap:

1. Use your brains
  2. Don't drop out early
  3. Think logically
  4. Conserve ammo
  5. Oh, don't try using gases... I've seen people try flash grenades and blind themselves. It's good for a laugh though.
  6. Use cover
  7. Scope your weps
  8. You're not Rambo, so don't try to go crazy
  9. Have a good team
  10. If all else fails, have an aimbotter I guess lol

well I think that lays it out. Yah, I hate it when people leave, especially in the temple, and then you clear it, but only have like 5 guys.

IT HELPS TO HAVE A MAIN GUN, AND YOUR M16 IN UR BACKPACK!! TRUST ME! IT HELPS!!!

srbhar01

I have completed it like 30% of the time. Basically Have a sniper and a good Assualt rifle. And dont go Rambo on it cuz it wont work.

Will50Wester

U just gotta keep urself from getting shot by being patient on some places and taking cover, make sure u keep ur eyes open on every corner. I just get into Delta if I wanna find some good ppl to play with, and it's the only server I play fireteam in. Pretty much all my deaths come from BS nades that drops outta nowhere, NPCs spawning a foot in front of u then beat u down, and BS nutshots from some impossible places. (Yes I still believe those NPCs use aimbots, afterall, they're 100% bots, so u can't blame them)

AzN KIdz_385

you shouldnt rush in the begging because if you just charge in front you will just get shot and die. Just dont be in the front so much. Also for the second stage dont open the gate at all because there is another way to pass the second stage. Just shoot the booby trap then the royal gaurds will come out. Just kill em all and use a knife and jump on where the rocks fell. It works trust me.

E

Elite SEAL

you shouldnt rush in the begging because if you just charge in front you will just get shot and die. Just dont be in the front so much. Also for the second stage dont open the gate at all because there is another way to pass the second stage. Just shoot the booby trap then the royal gaurds will come out. Just kill em all and use a knife and jump on where the rocks fell. It works trust me.

That's hella smart

Werbung:

Srgt D

Well, I saw a video with a Tip to get to the hostage faster. You can nade the laser trap before you go up to the level so that the gaurds appear faster. :\ IDK.