Story Time Ideas

Werbung:

Fladian

Three of the four you mentioned don't really sound like a challenge to write, Escurial. Though I find that rain could sparkle up a few interesting concepts. What was it called again? "Rain washes away the sorrows of the day."

Falcoknight

A evil emporer hostages a city in which wants to fight against him but they are too weak until a samurai hero comes and he helps them but in the end becomes allies with the emporer and then becomes the king, an evil king and is worse then the last then his son takes up what he was supposed to do and slays his dad in the name of the village

Escurial

LET ME GUESS!!!
You already wrote that story.

I got one of those 2.
2 boys get raised by a wizard and a white tiger(savage version of a nobel cat/human race) in the north of the world. In complete isolation they become 2 extremely great battlemages. Then when a hunting party enters their territory and slay the white tiger they go out and fight the world out of revenge! Only to find things they never expected :)

Falcoknight

Aight.. btw i made that story on the spot

Ill make another

It was a long time ago in an old world made of clashing wars, kings where allways powerful titans or vigorous dark lords and almost every creature we know did not exist there but are replaced with merderous feriouscious creatures. Nothign was peaceful in the world, the world known as Earth. Yes earth, this is the year 81,435 and all we know today has been grown over by forests since the Plague known as 'Oggenthien' the only one whom survived was a man of the name Ajhidram, a warrior under the name of god, he was meant to rebuild the human race, but not until god made Ajhidram built stronger and more sufficiant than any of the current humans we have today, he did not get deseases as easily and he had far more strength, he was bigger and lost health not as easy. So he built the humans again with this traite, god blessed him with a son and daughter, no wife. They rebuild the humans, but they where called that no more, now known as 'Erazon' they live life in terrible conditions, Satan let out his demons empowerd them to be Titans, and god let out his arch angles and made them Titans, the world renound around Titans and everyone who ever lived was but a pawn compared to them, Unfortunatly all of God's titans crumbled, God did have a plan, a plan for 'Gremshiek' a powerful man who used God's powers to cast holy magic. He was the only one that stood a threat to the devils titans, Gremshiek had two sons of the same power, they where in the clan Obonskuss, a horde of God, they battled Satan endlessly in the name of god, there where basicly two sides to choose from. Obonskuss was God's side, a hard side to live in because of the rules you had to obey and have risks of being slaughtered by the Udjak (Satans titans) and risk of losing your family. And there was the opposing side, much larger of course since everything came easy, it was called Dimogrind, you where much more powerful than those from the Obonskuss, but not as powerful as Gremshieks family. Even know the Dimogrinds army had larger titans, stronger men and a bigger defence, Obonskuss was allways stronger, allways defeating the Dimogrind because of God's power. And so forth went the endless war called Armeggadon.

Now thats a story i made up, its pretty lame but i like it :D heres some options i made of in different ways of a game

AOS: Pretty easy to think of how a war would be in this situation, basicly your on either side choosing from a gallery of Erazon (new humans), the evil ones are larger, the good ones are weaker but use gods magic so equal to the evil Erazon. The point is that the Erazon have to destroy the opposing sides base, Satans is a dark place like Sarumans, and God's is a holy place like the elves in LOTR.

RPG: Choose again from a gallery of Erazon, probably best to be on God's side. And fight threw hordes of Satans Udjak and dark puzzles until you fight Satan himself, when hes half way dead a cinematic draws in and god obliberates him with cool jass spells :D

TD: God's side again, 'Towers' are in different catagories. Erazon, Holy Towers, Angles, God's Titans, etc... And you have to stop Lucifers ever growing army from reaching the gate to heaven

TD Wars: Err, basicly the same as the 'TD' but you can be on either Satan or God's side.
There are other options, those are all i thought of to be sutable, i think this will turn out to be a good game, but remember to keep on the storyline or else its going to be another lame Heavan vrs Hell.

I think the most sutable name should be the Armeggadon...

Fladian

Hmm... isn't this thread supposed to be used for suggestions (ideas), and suggestions only? Stories would probably be more fit in a seperate thread. It would get too... crowded otherwise, not to mention how horrible off-topic it will be... wait a minute, why am I saying this again? :p

Falco, stories do not necessarily have to be related to a map, or game. Though it would be possible, it is not a high priority, since often, when you write a story, basing it on a game, or planning of making it a game, often have a lot of restrictions. Those restrictions limit the writer of a lot of things, not to mention not being able to pull out all the potential of the story.
In other words, try to write something that is not related to a map. I'm interested in seeing how far you'll fare without any restrictions. But most importantly - I'm bored, and I like to write or read when I'm bored. Since I can't write at the moment, I'll do reading, but since there is very little to read here, I'm quite... sad. Write, damn it!

Escurial, the last part you said, was that a joke? Since if it is a suggestion, I'd be interested in writing original things, or at least, things that are not overly done. Since what you just mentioned is about as original as saving the princess from an evil creature. If it was an idea to write by yourself, fine as well, but I don't think there will be any way left to write to get any necessary excitement... the idea has just been overdone.

Oh, yes, Falco.
I think the most sutable name should be the Armeggadon...[/b]
Aren't you referring to an 'Armageddon'?

Falcoknight

im not the best speller...

Well, in truth i was hoping someone would make this map or team up with me. Fladian, as you are an excellent writer i also enjoy writing stories. I can go far with stories, that was one i made up of. SInce this is a wc3 thread i was making it so it works wth games. And its an ideas thread.. so theres an idea, or a plea for someone to make it :D

Fladian

An idea and a plea, they look quite the same for you, don't they? ;) Well, eitherway, we'll see what people will do with it eventually...

Anyway, you could always make a seperate thread for a story of yours. It will be hard to continue a story in a thread that is used for different reasons. So posting a story like how Escurial, JetPack and I did right now, would be the best option.

Despite it being a 'Warcraft 3' thread (or forum for that matter), the base idea does not necessarily have to be based from the game itself, or have any relationship with it. I mean, as example, 'Rick wake up', a story I wrote not too long ago in this forum is based on nothing of Warcraft, unless you are thinking something else at the last sentence. "Then I started a game" or something like that was the last sentence. Unless you think that that game was Warcraft, then, perhaps it has a relationship with it, but that will be left to the reader, not to me - the writer.

If you can go as far with stories as you say, then I look forward of seeing a 'story' of yours, after all, you did write something, but it was hasty, short on details and swifted too fast from subject. Not to mention, heavily unfinished, because you "were too lazy to finish it" ;)

As for you not being the best "speller", that is really trivial. Such things are easily visible, and unless it becomes annoying - think of LizardOfTime at Wc3c or some people out of my "newbie" times - people will not mention much about it. A friend of mine, as example, does not know the difference between the word 'main' and 'mean'. Often a sentence such as "I main that you are not typing that right" or "You are being main to me", which does gets quickly annoying since he has a touch for doing such things in places where both word would work well, making his sentence very chaotic and unreadable in the end. So, there is really no problem for not being the "best speller" ;) I've been pretty bad as well the moment I joined my first forum, not to mention my horribly slow typing speed :p Oh, and Wc3c wasn't my first forum... not by far :p

Oh yeah, thanks for the compliment, Falco. :D

Falcoknight

Heh, well.. Most of the time i don't read your posts. If i put seven of your posts together it would be like reading the Lord of the Rings 3 times %

Werbung:

Fladian

Heh, I don't type all that long, Falco. :p But like I did said in an other thread, (in reply to Phumia's "fear Flad's long stories") my arm is pretty much healed, so I can post with some length once again. =)