WTS: Steam Account | 438 Games | 405 DLC Packs | Level 60 | 6 Years Of Service |

Petrus

Looking to sell my steam account after six years of gaming, need to get some money so i guess gaming has to go.

Account value: 6334$ (games only)
Steam level: 60
Total games: 438
Total DLC packs: 405
Years of service: 6

Starting sell price: 4500$

I'm selling this account at a starting price of 4500$, this price can be discussed !
Add me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011637791
or
Send me an email: bmcservers@gmail.com

Please no trolls or low bids !

Have a good day, hope to see your bid
-Petrus

Werbung:

Petrus

I will agree to the fact that it is a shit load of money, but belive it or not. IT IS valued at 6.3k$ in games only. And if i was looking for a collector buyer i could add the price of
account level, rare badges, rare achivements, rare games etc.... I'm choosing not tho add their value because then it would take years to find a buyer.

Also, your price of 438 games is less realistic than mine either way. You are saying that all my games is worth basicly 1 $ each.... Think about that... How many 1 $ games do you find?
Most of the games is worth 10$ or more, and many of them 40$+ even if all 438 games cost 10$ it wold be at a price of 4000$.... What seems unrealistic now?

I add this after i posted:
It also includes 405 DLC's ...

Last edited:

stillenacht

in times of bundles or giveaways, the result of steamcalculator etc is not realistic anymore.
for example im offering my 2200 game / 660dlc account for 3000 dollar (value with all removed games etc far above 20.000$) . even that is too much, because its hard to find someone whos going to spend so much on an account.

anyway if you think its possible to sell for $4500 for whatever reason, i wish you good luck! maybe you can prove me otherwise :)

Werbung: