Star Wars Clone Warz TFT BETA1.0 almost done!!

:1337: First of all, I would like to thank olafmoleman for making the vast majority of these models. If it wasn't for him, this map project wouldn't even be possible.

This map will be similar to a dota mixed with Star Wars Battlefront 1. There are 3 lanes of troops all heading to the enemy base. You start out with a ArcTrooper for a Hero, and can buy troops for your own. And, if you kill another player's Hero, you will get a force point. With force points, you can buy jedi, which will automatically appear in the center lane for the allied computer.There are 2 levels of jedi and sith. The cheapest will be the Jedi Knight and the Sith Apprentice. The most expensive and the most powerful are the Jedi Master and the Sith Master! You can get gold by killing units, normal units give low amounts of gold, stronger seige units give more gold, air units give moderate amounts of gold, and if a player manages to kill a Jedi or Sith,they will not only get a ton of gold, they will also recieve 10 force points.

Like I said before, air strikes. These will be the hardest to work out, as long with the artillery spawn.And I may need help with triggers, though I'm not sure yet. If I need trigger help, I'll post something here.

Please tell me what you think about the map, and if anyone would be interested!

Werbung:
Werbung: