SSBB Smoke Ball useless?

Giga-Bowser

is the smoke all totaly useless?
item07_070806a.jpg

Werbung:

wayne-kerr

Yeah it pretty much is but cant really complain its better there adding new items to the game, lets hope for alot more items and characters etc.

Lintz

Hmm this feels like a "I only want more points thread" Because nobody knows. Unless you are working for Nintendo in the game development team working on SSBB. And back to you're topic yeah it looks useless but who knows.

Giga-Bowser

Lintz said:
Hmm this feels like a "I only want more points thread" Because nobody knows. Unless you are working for Nintendo in the game development team working on SSBB. And back to you're topic yeah it looks useless but who knows.

well nintendo basically said it is useless on the site, that is why i was asking what you guys think....

[size=xx-small]i will take out my anger down here, ****ing ****!!![/size]

Jailbreak

lol i think itl probably be liek that thing on mario kart ds that squirted ink at ur opponents screen so they couldnt see, and you'll use it online (as someone else sed) but wood be pretty useless in single player

Werbung:

supersujay

ya fun to play around with it depends which meaning do u mean for example playing with girls is fun is a different meaing and fine instead of playing around wiht messing around with friends with