SSBB Adverture mode!

Werbung:

Lintz

supersujay said:
u live in UK giga don't u they have Uk one and US one and they update the US one earlier then the UK one we got that stuff on firday

Yeah can be why. But why argue about it.

supersujay said:
This game is going to be amazing with all the new characters and online play will be the best best smash game ever i hope

Yeah can't w8 for it. It looks so beautiful.^^
But please don't double post.

Lintz

supersujay said:
i was not agruing about it giga was doing that with my friend and then i told him that

Okey a little of topic now but isn't that pretty childish?
It's like two kids finding a coint on the ground and fighting over who found it first^^

Aren't we all here because we like wii and like to discuss about it:p
Not argue about some stupid pics.

Lintz

supersujay said:
ya so who do u think will be the best new ssbb character

I like Roy and Marth most from the previous games so hopes both of them is in this game. But the best one is hard to say depends on playing style and how they will put the controls.

supersujay

then u should like the new player that is called ike i think he is every similar to roy and marth and also thoses are my favorite players to

Giga-Bowser

supersujay said:
u live in UK giga don't u they have Uk one and US one and they update the US one earlier then the UK one we got that stuff on firday
oh yea good point, well we are sorte now anyway m8 so dw...
supersujay said:
This game is going to be amazing with all the new characters and online play will be the best best smash game ever i hope
yes it is, i can't wait, when do you think it should be out in europe?
3rd december for USA...

Rybo5000

You don't need to close it, just accept that they were released Friday - anyone who got them before hand may have got them elsewhere. And yes that is possible.

ON TOPIC: It looks great, I loved Meele's adventure mode and now it's better!

k-boz

i wonder if the adventure mode will be 3d. By that i mean, you can walk in all directions, rather than left or right.

Werbung:

VGS

k-boz said:
i wonder if the adventure mode will be 3d. By that i mean, you can walk in all directions, rather than left or right.

Nah, looks like it'll have 2D platformingfighting to me.
Anyway, this Story mode's awesome! I just hope they still have the classic mode too, like Melee did.