Sports accessories - waste of money?

sotra

At my local BJs wholesale club (in the US - similar to Costco) they have some wiimote sports/games accessories.
They have one by Dreamgear on clearance for $17.50 (similar to this at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/DreamGear-Wii-Soft-Sports-Kit/dp/B000VD69AG/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1210786763&sr=1-10
) that comes with baseball bat, tennis racket, golf club (doesn't extend), remote charging w/1 rechargeable battery pack, jeli grips for wii mote and nunchuk (2 black and 2 blue) and a pretty cool/handy light blue and white backpack that will fit and protect your wii and some of your cables and accessories.
Also they have one by Intec for $19.99 (similar to this at Amazon Amazon.com: Wii Ultimate Action Pack: Video Games ) that comes with a baseball bat, a sword, a golf club (might extend?!?) and 2 tennis rackets.
The other 2 packs they have (both by Intec) are the steering wheel for $7.99 (Amazon.com: Wii Racing Wheel: Video Games) and a combo pack of the steering wheel (glow in the dark - blue light emitted somehow from it) and the combat shooter (Amazon.com: Combat Shooter: Video Games) for $16.99.
So, are any of these worth getting? Read some horrible reviews about these kind of accessories. Particularly the baseball bat that can break right of the wiimote holder when batting.

Werbung:

gunners-4-life

they will break and always these plastic stuff are really bad, i mean when i got mariokart wii for £28 with quidco i sold the wheel for £15 after using it for one hour

Werbung: