Spell Icons

Squishy-1

yeah i couldnt find were to put my spell icon but its for a spell im making based off of barrage for a hero to make there attack multiple meteors falling but yeah here it is (it has auto cast on it)

Werbung:

thelex

yeah i couldnt find were to put my spell icon but its for a spell im making based off of barrage for a hero to make there attack multiple meteors falling but yeah here it is (it has auto cast on it)
[/b]
its quite hard to determinate what is it..
maybe try to break apart some elements and isolate them so theyre more obvious to the eye :p (using a background color that isnt as bright as the two objects)

Werewulf

Hmm.. u can show icons with no border, just add border when u sub, yes..hard to see..most of blizz's spell icons are based on a black BG. but gj

Werbung:

Daelin

You still have to learn alot about iconing. The most important part in iconing is making sure that when you resize your icon, users can still see its contain. I usually start with icons at 192x192 and try to avoid any small details. I also resize from time to time to make sure that every element in my icon is clear. Do not leave accurate burning and dodging behind. Moreover, yes, black background will mostly make every element in the icon more accurate!

More shading for this icon would be nice, not to mention that the two... stuff are not so accurate. I'm not trying to be picky, just give you my point of view upon a good icon!

~Daelin