Sound Prog

Werewulf

i made all these monster noises the problem is well microsoft recorder makes them 400kb and yet they r 1-2seconds..anyone got a or know a prog or a sound prog that can compress them?
windows recorders saves them as wav.

Werbung:

Werewulf

they are free, and certain songs have prices on them so that the preach of the word illegal is decreased..er..yeah

i have ares..but hrm..20% files for softwares and zip. on it have viruses.

Benx_X

try bearshaare, i found limewire to annoying.... it kept poping up when i closed it and ever since i dled limewire i couldnt use alt cntrl and delete
kazzaa you gotta pay for though bear shares free and its failry good but dl might be a tad slower

-=GhosT=-

i prefer bear share and emule aka edonkey, but i get low transfers from emule :/ and.......even if this is illegal so? :] i don't care, i live in small village, police are idiots, they've got pirate cds too so why shouldn't i?? and 2nd my familiy isn't rich, so i can't buy orginal cds

Werewulf

i asked if i could crack my ps cs and my 3dstudio max 5 and my dad said no or we could get cuaght, but iv got PG(peer guardian) on so feds cant get me.

-=GhosT=-

my dad has nothing against "pirate" he even don't know how to do anything on pc :p and mother....................... likes to save moneys :] so he allows me to use "illegal" stuff

Werbung:

Raiju

i never had such a problem, the pirate market is far more bigger than the "official" one here, in all senses

in fact, just 11% of the whole mexican pop buy originals ;)

and, áya, downloading saves a lot of money, thats why eMule exists!