sorry if this has been asked in a million other topics, but...

Werbung:

Goku_93

I think (I think) it is soo u can play games from usa if u live in europe (I think) and soo u can downaaaaaahhhhooooo sorry....

Ryano

They watche over the threads, locking threads if there unsuitable or if there double threads and make sure everyone behaves.

badboykane

A mod can do many things.
If you solder in a modchip in your Wii you can use it for legal reasons like:

Play Import games not previously working on a standard Wii
Use homebrew software made by normal people like us, this software is available legally on the public domain
You can use your chip to make the Wii light flash to the beat of music
Use it to develop your own homebrew
Use it to run emulators and abandonware roms

You can also use it for illegal stuff like:
Play copies or downloaded games you do not own for both Wii and Gamecube
Use it to run emulators and illegal roms for games you do not own on other consoles.

wayne-kerr

I dont think anyone gets their Wii Modded for the fact the light dances to music, everyone gets it to play downloaded games, which is illegal but alot of people do it :)

Ralucard

if you mod your Wii...well, then you can play the latest games for free and such BUT I promise you that a whole lot of the uhmm...appreciation of playing the games dissapear, I know this cause I have a whole lot of modded consoles but not my Wii, I want it to be pure ^^

martinstatic

Modding is only good for old emulators like Nes, and snes. Download full Wii games really cheapens the games. I downloaded lots of PSP games, and it wasn't the same as buying them in a shop. I played them for about 5 mins before downloading the next, and because of this I missed out on great titles because I simply played for a bit before moving on to the next download. So, if you mod oyur wii, try to keep it clean, like emulators and :) flashing lights :)

Ralucard

martinstatic said:
Modding is only good for old emulators like Nes, and snes. Download full Wii games really cheapens the games. I downloaded lots of PSP games, and it wasn't the same as buying them in a shop. I played them for about 5 mins before downloading the next, and because of this I missed out on great titles because I simply played for a bit before moving on to the next download. So, if you mod oyur wii, try to keep it clean, like emulators and :) flashing lights :)

I totally agree with you there, I have had a modded PS2, Xbox, GC, PSP and DS. But now I've had enough, I just don't appreciate the games as much as I would do if they're original.

Ryano

Thats the main reason I don't mod my consoles, I kinda like having to wait to get them and then properly enjoy them with all the covers and the manual.

badboykane

Although I mod all my consoles, it is overrated. on all my previous consoles PS2, Xbox, GC, 360 before I got my Wii I found myself downloading games just for the fun of it, just because I could and I quickly got bored of the consoles as it does take a little fun out of it after a while of having all the games.
My Wii is modded and I have every game available for it but still I am not bored of it yet, that must say something about the Wii compared to the other consoles.

My PS3 isn't modded yet as they can't be done yet but I am bored with that already.

One of the things I find of having so many games is that when you come to play the console you are not sure which game to play, then you play one for like 5 mins then want to play a diff one.

The good thing though is getting a lot of games a while before they are released in UK.

Werbung: