so who else here thinks...

Werbung:

Jailbreak

wii sports deffinately, i also only like wii play for the remote. Also wii sports is great for people who dont play games cause the actions are intuitive

VGS

Wii play's good/ok with a friend, but it gets boring on your own, so I'd say that Wii Sports is a better starter game.

Gdog

wiiplay is a bad game, so it might have given the wii a bad impression. i think wiisports was the right game for startup...

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
wiiplay is a bad game, so it might have given the wii a bad impression. i think wiisports was the right game for startup...

yup wiisports was a good idea for nintendo to bundle it with the wii.....imagine if they bundled wiiplay with the wii instead....and they were selling wiisports with the remote......do you think they would've gotten a better sale with wiisports bundled with the wiimote?

Becky

I'm a bit annoyed at myself because I was persuaded to buy an extra controller when I bought the console. I wish I'd waited and found out Wii Play comes with one, as I've been considering buying it anyway.

Oh well, guess it means I'll have a spare wiimote in case I break one.... Unless anyone wants to sell their copy of Wii Play for a reasonable price, but keep the remote? :)

hockeyhero

Becky said:
I'm a bit annoyed at myself because I was persuaded to buy an extra controller when I bought the console. I wish I'd waited and found out Wii Play comes with one, as I've been considering buying it anyway.

Oh well, guess it means I'll have a spare wiimote in case I break one.... Unless anyone wants to sell their copy of Wii Play for a reasonable price, but keep the remote? :)

maybe you could somehow find only the game on ebay or something....

Werbung:

Becky

hockeyhero said:
maybe you could somehow find only the game on ebay or something....

Yeah, I've had a quick look there and it seems I can pick one up for about £15 which doesn't seem too bad. Will have to wait until payday though as we're gonna be living on baked beans on toast already after all the birthday presents I've bought my fiance. :D