So Broke...

Rapyuta

When i play combat arms, i usually buy the 7 day ls2--something 1 hit kill sniper rifle, and granted it doesnt have the best accuracy but if you hit, its a one hit kill. The 7 day thing is like 7 k and then i usually buy a medium ranged acog for my m16 (i just started out and cant afford much). I work 5 days out of the week and cant play for more than 3 hours a day and well i get pwned by people that have like all the coolest stuff.

Can you guys give me some tips on how to manage money and stuff coz 120-200 (200 gp for when i manage to get more than 25 kills) gp a match is too little to be able to buy anything worth killing someone with especially if when my 7 day rifle expires and i cant afford to buy another. Then im stuck with an m16 that i hate using.

Werbung:

Love

Buy only what you need.

A simply solution would be...

Buying a L96, as you stated you like using.
Then not buying any modifications for your M16, as this saves you a good amount of GP.
Just kill someone, and take their weapon, and go from weapon to weapon.

Stay away from helmets and armor and such.
Helmets don't help, as regardless of the stated information that supposedly gives you a protection, a headshot whilst wearing a helmet is still a one shot kill.

Play OMA (On Man Army) as they are fast, and give a decent amount of GP as well as XP.

Those are some ideas, post back if you'd like more examples.

Jordan B

Hmmmmmm , tough one .
Agreeing with love , picking up other peoples guns in game sounds like a plan for you. However, it can be hard to adjust to picking up weapons in the heat of batlle. You'll get use to it.

Apart from that ( and continuing what love has said ) , don't buy unnessasary gear ( helmets, vests , hats , styly shades and such) - I don't and I do just fine .

Also , when you're using you're m16 , pick up a better weapon FAST ( m16 sucks - scuse language) and you WILL get owned using it. (shame on you nexon for making it that bad) . That way you have a good gun for the match and when you die just pick up another one fast when you respawn.

Eventually if you haven't spent money and have done what i said you will have LOADS of GP. My friend did this for a month and ended up with like 30,000 GP . Then Buy an MK16 SCAR-L , G36E , Or AK47/74u for 30 days. Whatever suits your style.

And then, there you go, more money, good gun that's yours for ages, wallah.

Don't thank me , I'm here all week . Lol.

Hope I helped.

SPARTANZ77

I dunno if this will help but on junk flea, ive taken out a lot of snipers with the g36e. its only 950 GP and has a built in scope that is even better than the ones you can buy. so instead of buying the l96a1 (the 1 hit sniper) just buy the g36e and you can use it just a plain old rifle and you can take out snipers!

Love

I dunno if this will help but on junk flea, ive taken out a lot of snipers with the g36e. its only 950 GP and has a built in scope that is even better than the ones you can buy. so instead of buying the l96a1 (the 1 hit sniper) just buy the g36e and you can use it just a plain old rifle and you can take out snipers!

I suggest not listening to the text above, as all guns can "take out snipers."
Also, chose your gun by you opinion, don't just buy a certain gun because someone else uses it, use what you like.

Stingray88

I'm in the same boat regarding playing time, Rapyuta. I just buy things for 1 day when I have time to play, then if I don't have the time, I don't waste GP.

DarkLink

When I play the game, I only buy 1 day weapons, usually a L96A1 and a G36E which sums up to 2350 GP.As stated above, stay away from body gear. Also, I don't buy any modifications for my weapons. Now I have a big pile of 30 000 GP. =)

Layzie

On the days you work, do you play the game? If you don't play those days, it's unecessary to buy your L96A1 for week. I think one day is about 1400gp so double that for the two days you play and that's 2800 GP. So instead of the 7000gp spent, you're only spending about half of it which is ideal if you only play 2 days a week.

I found the m16 to be a nice "training" weapon. But like others said, may just want to save the 250 gp and pick up other people's weapons.

You may also want to make a second account early and test out weapons. The first 3-4 levels of combat arms takes about a day or two to get and each give you an okay amount of extra GP (5000 i think). That way for your main account, you'll know what gun you like best thus not wasting money trying to figure out which one is a match for you.

Roger117

The main tip I would follow is buying only what you would require the stay alive in-game. I highly suggest you stay away from helmets as headshots are pretty much 1-shot kill. Body amour depends on your style of play. If you rush quite a lot, then heavy amour may help, though it will reduce your speed in getaway situations. Light amour I find is a waste of money. Not enough protection for me.

Guns is the most important part. I'd say, if you like to stay back and camp, you a sniper and keep the M16A3 for back-up. If you sometimes camp but mostly rush, then have a G36E because they have a good scope and good damage. If your still unsure, create another account and use that to test out the weapons that interest you and find the right one for you.

Thunderhead

Also , when you're using you're m16 , pick up a better weapon FAST ( m16 sucks - scuse language) and you WILL get owned using it. (shame on you nexon for making it that bad) . That way you have a good gun for the match and when you die just pick up another one fast when you respawn.

Well, M16 isnt as bad as everyone says it is. it can unload alot of power, fairly fast. personally, ive chosen the M16 over AUGs, G36Es, and even the AK-74u on occasion.

For me, the M16 with an AGOG TA1 can be a better sniper than the L96A1
!

Roger117

Well, M16 isnt as bad as everyone says it is. it can unload alot of power, fairly fast. personally, ive chosen the M16 over AUGs, G36Es, and even the AK-74u on occasion.

For me, the M16 with an AGOG TA1 can be a better sniper than the L96A1
!

If you know how to use it it is very good. When I made another account, I had a headshot average of 19.84% and still have a kdr of 1.14 just by using the M16A3. What was the plus side of using it till I recently ranked to a SSG 1st is that I made a fortune of money without spending anything. I have 41 000gp as of now since I spent 4 655gp on a FAMAS and an ACOG Scope.

SpIkE_JoNzE

my tactic, employs no more than 300 gp, cuz when im short of gp, what i do is to buy a pistol (K5 or G23), the fastest ones, and i spend some hours in only pistols matches, they are fast and u can get easy Gp, i got almost 900 per day, only spending 300 in my pistol.... hope it helps..

Love

my tactic, employs no more than 300 gp, cuz when im short of gp, what i do is to buy a pistol (K5 or G23), the fastest ones, and i spend some hours in only pistols matches, they are fast and u can get easy Gp, i got almost 900 per day, only spending 300 in my pistol.... hope it helps..

You can easily obtain 200 GP per game..

Werbung:

chrisbrown

Lesson 1: Start using the M16 the gun.
Lesson 2: Steal peoples gun then T bag them :p.
Lesson 3: Play some Melee/Pistol only games with the stuff you ALREADY have.
Lesson 4: Play some OMA games ( One man army) for quick money/ EXP
Lesson 5: Leech just get like 4 kills or so then go AFK for a bit in your base and let your team do the work :D.
Lesson 6: The MOST IMPORTANT DON'T SPEND MONEY!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@ :eek: