• SR25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MSG-90

• DRAGONUV SVD

• Total voters

Dipsticked

I used to use the Draganuv, but then I got better with the L9 and now I use that.

Though, its hard to get those house snipers at Snow Valley though... I just wish the scope was more clear, then I could get them more easily.

Werbung:
i noly like the fast sipers it takes 3 shots to kill it but what the heck you still kill him and it does more dmaage i say , the faster the recoil , the better .

PIEDEATH

My favoritest sniper is the M24, because it's sexually accurate. After that is the L9, because it's a quickscope smex machine.

Btw:

M24 = second strongest SR
SVD = 3rd
MSG-90 = 4th
SR25 = 5th.

ALL of them are two hit kills, except for the SR25 when you're attacking a heavy vester. Then, and only then, is it 3. But you're shoot so fast it doesn't matter. If you have good internet, unlike me, they'll be dead before it registers your first hit on their computer. :D

the psg-1 is stronger than the m24 and its semi auto o_O

E

Elite SEAL

Well, although where I come from, the Dragunov is one of the snipers of choice -along with the Vintorez, but anyways, It is good, but I must admit that the L96 is better.

that just gave me an idea -the Vintorez sniper rifle -a new weapon, im gonna put that in the guns thread.

Werbung:

grimsdottir

i chose the msg, cos if you miss, you can take another shot quickly, unlike the l96, you gotta wait for the little 'reload' and your mark would probally of already ran out of sight. Im not saying the l96 is crap, im just saying i prefer the msg :)