Sniper Tact. Guide

Dooman

i read some of the sniper guides on here, and while they address positions and weapons to use, they dont tell you how to use them and where to use them.

1. this is the one i see the most, dont stay in the same spot after killing someone! please! especially when your shooting at someone who knows where you are, because when you kill him and he respawns he is going to know where you are and you wont know where he is. but if you move right after killing him even if it's just from one end of the platform to the other, this will give you enough time to scan for other kills and make the shot. same goes for when your behind cover, dont pop up in the same place twice move to your left or right then pop up because most likely he wont have read this guide and will still be in the same spot and it's an easy kill from there.

2. buy something other than just a sniper, this is a rookie mistake but one i see all too often, when your moving from one area to another please have a automatic gun out because running and sniping at the same time is almost if not completely impossible. only take your sniper out when your in a good postion and have a shot to take other wise your bringing a tree where only a stick is needed.

3. Finding a good spot. something with a lot of cover obviously but what kind of cover? well trees work well if your not in a spot where they are completely blocking your vision, hop down and get behind the trunk of the tree, pretty much any post thats bigger than you are is better than a sand bag bunker in my opinion with a post or small wall you can pop out on either side and he wont know which one which puts the element of surprise in your pocket.

4. lead your shots when shooting at the running, this game is pretty realistic, when someone is running perpendicular to your position you cant just put your crosshairs on them and shoot. lead your target by about 1/2 an inch to an inch(actual length between your crosshairs and his body on your screen) depending on whether their sprinting or running, or you can wait until they jsut stop running but this dosent always happen and sometimes if they do stop it's behind something blocking your shot. so take the shot while you have it.

Remember be patient and have fun, you wont win if youre frustrated and making stupid mistakes.

see you in game , im DooleyDoo and how can i do you?

Werbung:

Jankins

I'm glad you hit on the running targets section. I've always wondered if that's how it was, just never got into the position to test it. Thumbs up.

Werbung: