Slow Loading Screens

Frank the Tank

Well as i am first playing the game in a lobby the match started and it took a while for the loading screen to show up and then it took about 10 min to load the match. I tryied lowering the Graphics and all of that stuff in the settings what should i do.....

Werbung:

Jordan B

Yeah , if you have less than 1GB it will take quite a while to load .
Also If you don't have a graphics card it will be slow-ish loading . GMA 900 is fine however .
Maybe your internet connection has slowed down ? Other than that , I'm clueless .

Was it fine before hand ?

Liekthis

My comp passes the required specs by far, and my internet is lightning fast its Fiber Optic. Sometimes it does take about 30 seconds for me to load in often leaving someone with a free kill :(

Jordan B

Yeah , i don't know . . . . Wait Fibre Optic ? Nice ! ! !

My Combat Arms takes like 4 secs to load at the most . And I only have 1.5 GB ram and GMA 900 .

Lewlz

chrisbrown

My comp is random it takes from 2seconds to 1 min.
My counsin's comp is soooooooooooooooooooo good you don't even see that loading game and your already done.

Roger117

Most ever I took to load into a game was five seconds now. Back when I had 512mb RAM, I was lucky to be in-game by 10 seconds.

Jordan B

Lolz yea when I had 512mb roger , I used to come into a junk flea ctf and it was already 6-6 or something . Or sometimes it would end JUST as I got in .

Glad those days are over . Lol

=OF=BigDaddy

I had the same issiues playing on my laptop. I had only two 256 sticks of ram totaling 512mb of ram. I pulled them out and bought two one gig sticks of the fastest ram it could take and that solved the problem. I actually never saw the begging of any map. I never knew there were planes dropping bombs on Snow Valley when the map starts. LOL...

Werbung: